Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Heck give me 3 million I'll go out there and get my rear end kicked everyday and go home with a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Seems to me, and again I wasn't in the locker room when players were having words, but for Harris to even say something like that tells me he doesn't really care what happens the rest of the year

Beastlyskronk -- what value would a compensatory pick be?
    It would depend on what he signs for and who we sign in FA. Probably a 3rd or 4th for him

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Flacco is under contract, so he's not going anywhere unless the Broncos want him to.
    I fully expect Flacco to be cut sometime in the off-season.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    He won't be the only one by week 17. Expect Wolfe, Shelby Harris, Simmons, Parks, Sanders, Flacco, McGovern, Leary, Heuerman, and more to be not returning either. CHJ complaining is just the prelude to the exodus that is coming
    Good, they’re all trash’

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Judging by Chris Harris' comments after the JAX game, seems to me he's distancing himself from the team. This mentality kind of was around even back when we had a good defense --- there was a clear separation between the Offense and the Defense. The D was great - but the O struggled.

Turns out Chris Harris said something like, "I have 13 weeks left" ....... comments like that show what's going on in his mind. And by extension shows that he's not really 'all in' with the new system. This is a gigantic problem - no matter how good he is.

Granted he's not happy with his contract and that has something to do with his attitude -- but bottom line is this: An attitude like that has to go when you're early on in a new regime.

I say get him out of here - call it a rebuild if you have to, but Harris arrogance (usually helps the Broncos) might be hurting the Broncos now. Of course I'm not in the locker room, but ....... a comment like that is bad news.

I love Harris. But this is detrimental to my team
    Maybe he's just disappointed/frustrated with how the game turned out. 5 team sacks, Minshew throwing only for around 200 yards and still the defence couldn't make the stops when required (they couldn't stop Founette at all but that isn't CHJ's fault).

Love Chris but if he wants out trade him to a contender who will pony up a nice draft pick or two

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Love Chris but if he wants out trade him to a contender who will pony up a nice draft pick or two
    We got a 5th Round draft pick for one of the top Corners in the league (Talib). That translated into Fumagalli. I'm not sure you would get much more for a Chris Harris who was an UDFA coming out of college. And keep in mind that Harris is only one year younger than Talib was when we let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    After a handful of passes with our terrible 2nd and 3rd team offense in a couple preseason games, you can definitively say Lock doesn’t have it..... cool
    Yes not by the competition he faced but by his mechanics. I can tell by the pocket presence and his accuracy. He got a strong arm but sp did lynch, osweiler did too. I saw more out of Minshew than I ever did out of Lock. We need a Franchise Qb one we know has talent where he isnt a project. We need to go get our guy and I dont think Lock is our guy.

I wanted him gone last off-season, he is a sook. I love where Chris came from, and I love what he done for the team, but he like Derek Wolfe always thought a little too highly of himself. I have not liked the way Chris has complained over the years every time he gets beat on a pass, and points the finger at his teammates like they are always too blame. I lost the most respect from him though when he tried to bully the rookies a few years back, and then went to the media complaining about them having no respect when they stood up for themselves. I probably wouldn't trade him though, as the it is more than likely that a team wouldn't give up a pick higher than the compensatory pick we would receive when he walks and signs elsewhere as a free agent. Elway also should of played hardball with him when he demanded more money, it made no sense paying him more for one year, none.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I wanted him gone last off-season, he is a sook. I love where Chris came from, and I love what he done for the team, but he like Derek Wolfe always thought a little too highly of himself. I have not liked the way Chris has complained over the years every time he gets beat on a pass, and points the finger at his teammates like they are always too blame. I lost the most respect from him though when he tried to bully the rookies a few years back, and then went to the media complaining about them having no respect when they stood up for themselves. I probably wouldn't trade him though, as the it is more than likely that a team wouldn't give up a pick higher than the compensatory pick we would receive when he walks and signs elsewhere as a free agent. Elway also should of played hardball with him when he demanded more money, it made no sense paying him more for one year, none.
    This. Exactly what I was saying on the second page of this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    You are the first other person I have seen to point this out, and as you said, he does it every single time without fail, very annoying, it's been on my nerves for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    You are the first other person I have seen to point this out, and as you said, he does it every single time without fail, very annoying, it's been on my nerves for a while now.
    Right there with you all. Being physically talented and a good football player are obviously very important. However, a player can bring down others through their actions. Calling out another player might be fine now and then. I like the description as a “sook”. CHJ’s comments after yesterday’s game confirmed what I’ve believed about him for a while. Young players won’t become their best when a veteran repeatedly beats them down.

Vj definitly didnt have the players respect. Ive heard that several times from players on 104.3 but they wouldnt get into the details.

I am personally fine with the rebuild and going with new players and personnel. Im not Okay with firing fangio unless you have a good replacement lined up already. I am okay with getting a new gm.

If chris is gone already then trade him for the best price you can get. Im also okay with trading von if the return is worth it from our perspective. I like sanders but at this point am okay with trading him for what you can get as well. See if we can throw bolles in on one of those trades.

Screw Harris, he’s a cancer, get him out of here.

Listening to 850 KOA, Mark Kizla said CHJ was yelling at his teammates and expressing his frustration as were other players