View Poll Results: IF we have the 1st pick in the draft......

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take a QB

7 46.67%
  • Take a LT

1 6.67%
  • Trade for Booty

6 40.00%
  • None of the above

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Do we take the top ranked QB and sell lock for a 4th?

Grab the highest rated LT?

Or trade the pick to the dolphins for all the booty in the world?
    Are you sayin we can acquire Beyoncé? Maybe JLo, for those who are a bit older....not even sure what era I'm from??

Sorry...if Lock isn't the guy, QB.
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-30-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Are you sayin we can acquire Beyoncé? Maybe JLo, for those who are a bit older....not even sure what era I'm from??
    I thought the same thing. Trade for booty? Doesn't seem like thats been done before.

I would not be opposed to trade it for a bounty of draft picks/players combination though. I think protection for any QB, even me; OK, not me, is our biggest need. The second biggest need is the middle of our defense, either DL or MLB. The middle is problematic for us. Our corners would look much better if the heart of our defense was better.

Quote Originally Posted by 86rocco View Post
    I thought the same thing. Trade for booty? Doesn't seem like thats been done before.

I would not be opposed to trade it for a bounty of draft picks/players combination though. I think protection for any QB, even me; OK, not me, is our biggest need. The second biggest need is the middle of our defense, either DL or MLB. The middle is problematic for us. Our corners would look much better if the heart of our defense was better.

LOL, pirate booty but yea at this point id take beyonce

Well we need someone with some weight in the trunk to stop these rushing attacks

Moses ILB, dont care about the knee or if he will even come out at this point. Just cant stand to watch mid level 2 be a turnstile any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Moses ILB, dont care about the knee or if he will even come out at this point. Just cant stand to watch mid level 2 be a turnstile any longer.
    Youre saying that with a potential top 3 pick youd take a MLB thats not a consensus top 5 prospect?

Unless we are trading back or drafting a QB the only player I might be interested in the top 10 seems to be Grant Delpit LSU.

Trade the pick for more picks and fix the OL,
    or else what was the point of drafting Lock after Risner?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Trade the pick for more picks and fix the OL,
    or else what was the point of drafting Lock after Risner?
    Cant express this enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Unless we are trading back or drafting a QB the only player I might be interested in the top 10 seems to be Grant Delpit LSU.
    I feel andrew thomas or Tristan wirfs as ligit lt prospect who will be worth the top ten selections

Hmmm, this is an idea I haven't heard before. Sounds like a good plan; he can part the opposing oline like he did with the Red Sea and leave a clear path to the QB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Youre saying that with a potential top 3 pick youd take a MLB thats not a consensus top 5 prospect?
    I sure would. I've lobbied for Wilson, Moseley, Shazier, LVE, White, Smith, Bush, Evans etc. How many years can we go BPA without ever addressing ILB? There has to be one at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Hmmm, this is an idea I haven't heard before. Sounds like a good plan; he can part the opposing oline like he did with the Red Sea and leave a clear path to the QB!!!!
    I'd CP ya but my laptop died. Stuck on my phone for now.

I sure would. I've lobbied for Wilson, Moseley, Shazier, LVE, White, Smith, Bush, Evans etc. How many years can we go BPA without ever addressing ILB? There has to be one at some point.
    we should have done something i have been thinking a MLB in the first 3 rounds at least. we need alot more speed at that position.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I was the one who voted 'none of the above' and I would go defensive line as there is no guarantee that guy we need/want will be there if we trade back.