Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you didn't look at all three of them though, did you? the pff scouts did lol

tell me, when you are looking at the stat sheet to come to your conclusion about players you haven't watched much, how to you determine " the defenders responsibility in a play" or "a offense running up the gut on a team weak in the middle and avoiding the edge"?

looking up those stats does not tell you how efficient he was getting those stats. or if he was doubled (or trippled in bosa's case last weekend), it doesn't take into account any of that stuff you criticized pff for.

the real reason you criticize pff is because it contradicts your go to cherry picking stat watching bull crap smack you like to run frequently.

sure they did....I watched the chargers games because I have sunday ticket...I enjoy watching them lose...and I don't see bosa doing any more than chubb did

aand again...PFF is simply a compilation of stats...stats that don't account for a butt load of stuff...I proved my point above son

but that is stats themselves...not any made up crap from pff

game time stats...chubb beat them both...and that is a fact
    Last edited by arapaho; 10-01-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    sure they did....I watched the chargers games because I have sunday ticket...I enjoy watching them lose...and I don't see bosa doing any more than chubb did

aand again...PFF is simply a compilation of stats...stats that don't account for a butt load of stuff...I proved my point above son

Statistics....once again, may I remind everyone of the great statement by Mark Twain....there are lies, there are damn lies, then there's STATISTICS!
    Utah Bronco Freak

What does stat watching account for but the scouts at pff donít?

Again, if pff is just ďmade up crapĒ why does every single NFL team pay for and use their data?

Why not simply look up the stats like you do?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Statistics....once again, may I remind everyone of the great statement by Mark Twain....there are lies, there are damn lies, then there's STATISTICS!
    Arapaho thinks you have a losers mentality and you just crapped on 90% of the smack he runs

What does stat watching account for but the scouts at pff don’t?

Again, if pff is just “made up crap” why does every single NFL team pay for and use their data?

Why not simply look up the stats like you do?

come on bap...PFF is just stats, every team has their own analytical man by now

again stats are stats...but pff does crap that means nothing...like I said ranking pass rushers by the percentage of pressure per snap...and then don't account for defensive schemes...like you harped on seeing von miller at MLB...well he aint rushing the passer there, we have seen von drop into coverage...defensive snap, could be a passing down, but hes not applying pressure he dropped into coverage...so those type of swayed stats mean nothing to me

its like buying a 2 dollar lure, or the same lure but in a ten dollar package, you think your ten dollar lure is better

ps this is where the league gets their stats http://www.esb.com/

Arapaho thinks you have a losers mentality and you just crapped on 90% of the smack he runs
    I know you have losers mentality….I vividly recall it

and no I believe he was crapping on your swayed fantasy stats

come on bap...PFF is just stats, every team has their own analytical man by now

again stats are stats...but pff does crap that means nothing...like I said ranking pass rushers by the percentage of pressure per snap...and then don't account for defensive schemes...like you harped on seeing von miller at MLB...well he aint rushing the passer there, we have seen von drop into coverage...defensive snap, could be a passing down, but hes not applying pressure he dropped into coverage...so those type of swayed stats mean nothing to me

its like buying a 2 dollar lure, or the same lure but in a ten dollar package, you think your ten dollar lure is better

ps this is where the league gets their stats http://www.esb.com/
    But looking at the stat sheet tells you all those things? Percentage of pressures per snap is more accurate than simply looking at the number of pressures.

Win percentage also tells you how good they are at the line and takes into account the amount of pass rushing snaps you take.

For example, if von is lining up at MLB thatís not going to be a pass rushing snap so it wonít be held against his win percentage.

Seriously dude all this crap you say pff doesnít account for, your stats you posted donít either.

But itís a fact that every team pays for and uses this data. Its like having extra scouts Watching every single player in the NFL and grading them.

But I donít care, your guy is done for the year and only had 1 sack in 4 games.

If that were Ingram you would be saying how mediocre that is and you know it.

I know you have losers mentalityÖ.I vividly recall it

Think again.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

So, I'd rather be out of the playoffs as a Dolt fan than know when we got there we would fail horribly and continue the 50 plus years of futility.
    Thatís not hypothetical past tense like I was saying, thatís actual bandwagon losers mentality right there.

I doubt very many of you can take much more of this, Iíve already seen some of you so called ďdie hard fansĒ tuck tail and run.

Itís only been a few years of not competing and the bandwagon has gotten thin in Denver.

You all tried to tell me losing in the Super Bowl is harder on a fan base than years of losing.

Yeah right, thatís a straight up lie.

I know you have losers mentality….I vividly recall it

Thank you arapaho. That's exactly what I was referring to but it went right over baphs head as always, like a low flying jet that severely burns his scalp and he can't figure out why he has nasty blisters on the top of his head and his smoke detector is going off due to overwhelming heavy smoke from burnt hair permeating his very small one bedroom apartment with horrible inadequate ventilation. Open your two windows baph! ..
    Utah Bronco Freak

Think again.

That’s not hypothetical past tense like I was saying, that’s actual bandwagon losers mentality right there.

I doubt very many of you can take much more of this, I’ve already seen some of you so called “die hard fans” tuck tail and run.

It’s only been a few years of not competing and the bandwagon has gotten thin in Denver.

You all tried to tell me losing in the Super Bowl is harder on a fan base than years of losing.

Yeah right, that’s a straight up lie.
    What's wrong with you? Think about losing 4 super bowls in a row. I believe the first drive by the GB Packers in SB 32 was a TD and at our SB party we all looked at each other and thought..."Is this going to be 5 in a row?" Did we tuck tail and run? Hell no! There was 3 and 3/4 left in the game and the rest is history...not only did we come back and kick the crap out of the defending SB champions as a wild card team by first defeating the Jaguars at home, then defeating KC in KC, then defeating the Steelers in Pittsburgh, and then we slapped Bret Favre around and Elway and company pulled it off...BIG TIME! Holy you know what! (and many people were saying this might be the best SB in history) and then we returned in 1998 for SB 33 and blew the Falcons out of the stadium as back to back champs!

You are totally wrong to state "losing in the Super Bowl is not as hard on a fan base than years of losing". A lie! Please spare us your lame drama!

Losing 4 SB's in a row is horribly devastating and much harder to accept than 50 plus years of NOTHING! You're used to it and continue to accept it as one more year of, SNAFU!

There is no thin "bandwagon" in Denver! The Sparkler fan base stinks, you know it and can't handle it. 2019....Sparkler failure...again...own it!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-03-2019 at 06:28 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

But looking at the stat sheet tells you all those things? Percentage of pressures per snap is more accurate than simply looking at the number of pressures.

Win percentage also tells you how good they are at the line and takes into account the amount of pass rushing snaps you take.

For example, if von is lining up at MLB thatís not going to be a pass rushing snap so it wonít be held against his win percentage.

Seriously dude all this crap you say pff doesnít account for, your stats you posted donít either.

But itís a fact that every team pays for and uses this data. Its like having extra scouts Watching every single player in the NFL and grading them.

But I donít care, your guy is done for the year and only had 1 sack in 4 games.

If that were Ingram you would be saying how mediocre that is and you know it.
    Win percentage lmao!!

Ohh ya you stated Melvin was so great in his ďwinĒ percentage at the LOS
    Except after winning at the line of scrimmage
    He completely dropped off the list in sacks, hits, TFL,

Iím more concerned with what he does to impact a game, than his first step beating the tackles first step, and then getting stonewalled