Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    well there you go. Now it's definitely time to tank the season. Quite literally a sign from God that the time to tank the season is now.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 09-30-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    dammit Elway...you drafted somebody with weak ligaments!!!
    Yep and I think we owe it to Chubb and the rest of Elways great draft picks such as garre,
    Well no not him oh how about Adam gotsi, no not him either. Hmm

Well maybe we can actually get a better GM, better coaching staff and better personnel around Chubb for the start of next season.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-30-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Did Schefter say he's out with a torn ACL or out with a "torn ACL <wink, wink>?"

j/k

Hope he fully recovers.

Season Over Game Over Man ! LOL All you can do is Laugh with what is happening Hang in there Broncos Country one day the sun will shine again for us.

The football gods literally hate my guts this year. Broncos suck, all of my fantasy teams blow, and now my favorite player done for season. Ugh

Good lord.... they left him in there to keep playing after he got hurt, called it a cramp

Poor guy! Speedy recovery!!

Real shame, given the slow start we had on D, and this is not going to help.

Yes, next man up is the process, and hopefully a player or a group will step up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    well there you go. Now it's definitely time to tank the season. Quite literally a sign from God that the time to tank the season is now.
    Or an opportunity for someone else to step up.

Rotten luck for Chubb but he'll be back.

Best of luck to Bradley in his recovery.

Looks like a long season ahead of us, folks. Just stinks when you know your season is over this early. Couldn't even make it to October.

Really a bad break, I mean our postseason chances were very, very slim but I never like seeing guys get hurt. Hopefully a full recovery, the man is pretty special when he is healthy

Letting Barrett walk keeps looking worse by the minute.

A shame for him but pretty irrelevant as our season is over anyway. Who cares if we get 2/3/4 wins, its probably better if we get a higher draft pick.

Its a loooong way back for this team, no QB and just a complete lack of talent all over the roster.

I feel bad for Chubb. But the reality is that he wasn't going to make a difference, one way or the other, in the Defense that Fangio is running. It will take a few Drafts to build an effective 3-man Defensive Line, as it appears that we will be starting from scratch. Peko sure would be looking good about now.

At least its early enough that we will have him back for week 1 next year.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

I feel awful for Chubb. He played well yesterday and is definitely our second best defensive player. This really hurts our team and our defense but my hope is that someone will use this opportunity to step up and grow as a player and show what they can do. This hasn't been our year but we can still win football games, even without Bradley. I hope he heals fast and comes back better than ever!
    Proud resident of Broncos Country!!!