Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 154
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i paid the cp i could, EM i will get you when it lets me.
    class act by baps...perhaps the pansy fans could learn a thing or two from you


    who the hell are we kidding? they don't have an ounce of class in their body

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,989
    I mean, I can't come in here and gloat...I am honestly still convinced we'll find some way to lose this game and the game has been over for awhile now.


  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,277
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i paid the cp i could, EM i will get you when it lets me.

    No worries.....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    that is straight up troll trash & you know it
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Going into today's games, the Broncos, Redskins, Bengals, Jets, and Dolphins were the only teams without a win. They are all basically the same, so Denver is arguably the worst team in the league.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    class act by baps...perhaps the pansy fans could learn a thing or two from you


    who the hell are we kidding? they don't have an ounce of class in their body
    Like you all were giving us CPs after SB 49, 51, and 53....

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,989
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Going into today's games, the Broncos, Redskins, Bengals, Jets, and Dolphins were the only teams without a win. They are all basically the same, so Denver is arguably the worst team in the league.
    No, that's Miami hands down. We're bottom 5 for sure at this point in the season.


  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,277
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ok....I’ll be your huckleberry......


    Broncos 20-17 ......

    Poor Baph you were just too high strung .... ( promised I would Say it if we won.... )

    Last edited by EddieMac; 10-06-2019 at 05:16 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Like you all were giving us CPs after SB 49, 51, and 53....
    son i can promise you that i will never give you a positive cp because you simply aren't worthy of it...you pansy fans have no class & certainly don't even make an effort to earn any kind of respect around here...

    so boo hoo! go cry in the damn corner, nobody cares about you...hell i would hang with bap to watch a game or anything 100 times over before even thinking of you clowns

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    On what do you base your statement? You don’t think the Broncos, before tonight’s victory, weren’t arguably the worst team in the NFL?

    I didn’t

    We could easily been 2-2 and 3-2 today

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,989
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    son i can promise you that i will never give you a positive cp because you simply aren't worthy of it...you pansy fans have no class & certainly don't even make an effort to earn any kind of respect around here...

    so boo hoo! go cry in the damn corner, nobody cares about you...hell i would hang with bap to watch a game or anything 100 times over before even thinking of you clowns
    I'm part of the reason his CP bar is still red. He's gotten his fair share of negative cp's from me haha.


  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm part of the reason his CP bar is still red. He's gotten his fair share of negative cp's from me haha.
    you & me both...just hit both of them

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,830
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    congrats on the win, i owe a lot of cp.

    the game went about how i thought it would except for just how bad rivers played. i knew the broncos defense would play like that and i knew the broncos would be able to run the football on us.

    the chargers are not a good football team.

    even if they magically start getting guys healthy, they will still have SERIOUS issues to work out.

    Don’t forget the Bet you made about sweeping the broncos

    Sig ? I can’t recall

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    ya know something man, i used to think at one time you were a respectable poster a couple years ago but of late you have been nothing more than a troll like your sister tammy12...

    not sure where you went off the tracks or what your problem is but your posting is terrible anymore
    He finally showed his true colors because he like his brethren couldn’t handle facts or even constructive criticism.

    They’re still not only condoning cheaters up there, but also rapists, murders, and human traffic supporters.

    Next they’ll say “prove it” yet they’ll accuse PFM of sexual assault because he tried to stink face someone back in his college days. Lol

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,863
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Don’t forget the Bet you made about sweeping the broncos

    Sig ? I can’t recall
    yeah there are 3 bets going on and i don't remember which one that is but i will figure it out when it gets closer to the end of the season.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,863
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Poor Baph you were just too high strung .... ( promised I would Say it if we won.... )

    Oh that. I was just foolin' about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •