Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It's donk week!!!!!!!!

I know many of you broncos fans have already thrown in the towel and your team is indeed BAD. but i know this will be the toughest game so far this year because the broncos defense knows how to play us and they always play us tougher than most other defenses.

of course i'm still predicting a sweep this year but this first game will be tough.

broncos 20

chargers 23

p.s. i will be CP'ing any broncos fan that actually predicts a broncos victory in this thread and it happens, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I know many of you broncos fans have already thrown in the towel and your team is indeed BAD. but i know this will be the toughest game so far this year because the broncos defense knows how to play us and they always play us tougher than most other defenses.

of course i'm still predicting a sweep this year but this first game will be tough.

broncos 20

chargers 23

p.s. i will be CP'ing any broncos fan that actually predicts a broncos victory in this thread and it happens, good luck!
    Please, this game is already over

broncos 20

chargers 23

well i could see this game going 1 of 2 ways..

1.the team is down in the dumps after another crushing loss & then to lose one of the best players on the defense & so they have no life & fold like a tent getting blown out & give up.

2. because of those factors i mention then the team rallies around one another & plays lights out. also since they are 0-4 & can't go anywhere but up, maybe they just throw everything at the chargers...deep bombs, trick plays, all out blitz, fake punts etc. etc. you get the idea.

i think it will be a close game as you say & i will go out on the limb to say denver wins this one & of all things it will be a defensive stand to hold on 20-16...

anyway let's at least hope for a good game right bap, i know you can appreciate good ball

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    well i could see this game going 1 of 2 ways..

1.the team is down in the dumps after another crushing loss & then to lose one of the best players on the defense & so they have no life & fold like a tent getting blown out & give up.

2. because of those factors i mention then the team rallies around one another & plays lights out. also since they are 0-4 & can't go anywhere but up, maybe they just throw everything at the chargers...deep bombs, trick plays, all out blitz, fake punts etc. etc. you get the idea.

i think it will be a close game as you say & i will go out on the limb to say denver wins this one & of all things it will be a defensive stand to hold on 20-16...

anyway let's at least hope for a good game right bap, i know you can appreciate good ball

i honestly don't see the current chargers roster a playoff caliber team, so many holes with guys starting that have no business doing so and just overall not great defensive play (except for the second half of the miami game which doesn't count in my book).

i don't see miller and harris just forgetting how to duel rivers, they are good at it and yeah it makes me nervous.

Ok....I’ll be your huckleberry......

Broncos 20-17 ......
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Please, this game is already over
    Yep, Broncos 27, Sparklers 23. Maybe.....
    Utah Bronco Freak

I'm in... (I.love a good gun fight).

Broncos 23
    Chargers 19
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I believe

Denver - 24
    LA - 17

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Broncos 24, Chargers 20

I think the Broncos are more or less already out of it so I hope they beat the sparklers into the ground. Broncos 17, Chargers 10.

AFC West hype the broncos will emerge energetic playing with a high level of intensity on defense.

They’ve never gone 0-5 and don’t want that on their record so the defense will come out strong recording two scores of their own.

31-24 Denver

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ok....I’ll be your huckleberry......

Broncos 20-17 ......
    When you win, make sure to say to baph
    “Poor soul, you were just too high strung”!

broncos 20

chargers 23

This is a boring game between two irrelevant franchises in the 2019 season.

Chargers win 24-13.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    This is a boring game between two irrelevant franchises in the 2019 season.

Chargers win 24-13.
    Boring? Every once in a while a game between two irrelevant franchises ends up being an entertaining and fun to watch battle!

But most likely....not this one. How about a tie? Wouldn't that be fun to discuss here?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    AFC West hype the broncos will emerge energetic playing with a high level of intensity on defense.

They’ve never gone 0-5 and don’t want that on their record so the defense will come out strong recording two scores of their own.

31-24 Denver
    I admire your optimism but after enduring the dismal performance of the Broncos defense last week, I'd be pleased to see some actual quality tackling take place.
    Utah Bronco Freak