Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I can see the broncos running game being effective in this game but whatís gonna keep this one close is von Miller eating our crap tackle for breakfast.

The question is, can the broncos defense handle both Gordon and ekeler?

Mike Williams is gonna play so that will be a problem if heís left alone one on one.
    I donít know how effective heíll be but Mike Purcell will replace Adam Gotsis on the Broncos interior line according to denver sports analyst Vic Lombardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I don’t know how effective he’ll be but Mike Purcell will replace Adam Gotsis on the Broncos interior line according to denver sports analyst Vic Lombardy.
    Purcell definitely has some fresh legs lol

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Purcell definitely has some fresh legs lol
    And he's big enough to actually play nt.... Instead of being a dt playing nt.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The same drivel that comes out of all Charger fans mouths.......that the only reason Rivers has had one 10 win season in the past 12 years is because poor poor Phil is doing it "all alone" or "with 3rd stringers" and that we would kill to have him.

That is usually where I laugh at them and remind them that Rivers is the Cal Ripkin of Ortons.
    look at the QB's you have had since your borrowed HOF QB retired........you wish you could have a QB and a leader the caliber of rivers. you can pretend to laugh it off and pretend rivers is just some average QB but the truth is, he hasn't had a lot of help except for at the very beginning of his career and now (when his team is healthy)

but even now, he has a crap OL pass protecting him. he hasn't had good pass protection since 2007, which is also a big part of it because if he has even decent time to throw he will pick any team apart, any of them. but you go right ahead and be happy with the siemian's, keenum's, and flacco's of the football world. guys that are costing you multiple football games because you're so limited to what you can actually do on offense.

speaking of orton though, he's been one of the better QB's that's been in denver over the recent years and that right there is truly laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I don’t know how effective he’ll be but Mike Purcell will replace Adam Gotsis on the Broncos interior line according to denver sports analyst Vic Lombardy.
    i don't know how much you have been paying attention but AA has been more deadly catching balls out of the backfield than running it. its literally kept the chargers in games due to the OL totally breaking down at times in every game we have played.

this is why i say if the broncos get their first TO, its gonna be a strip sack by von, that's my prediction lol

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And he's big enough to actually play nt.... Instead of being a dt playing nt.
    That Would be great however reports that Iíve seen state that heís coming in for Adam Gotsis. Hopefully thereís a shift and he and S Harris swap positions.

look at the QB's you have had since your borrowed HOF QB retired........you wish you could have a QB and a leader the caliber of rivers. you can pretend to laugh it off and pretend rivers is just some average QB but the truth is, he hasn't had a lot of help except for at the very beginning of his career and now (when his team is healthy)

but even now, he has a crap OL pass protecting him. he hasn't had good pass protection since 2007, which is also a big part of it because if he has even decent time to throw he will pick any team apart, any of them. but you go right ahead and be happy with the siemian's, keenum's, and flacco's of the football world. guys that are costing you multiple football games because you're so limited to what you can actually do on offense.

speaking of orton though, he's been one of the better QB's that's been in denver over the recent years and that right there is truly laughable.
    I didn't say Rivers isn't a good QB.......you don't make it in the league this long if your not a good QB. And of course he's better than what we have had recently. The difference is, I (and you guys) realize that Rivers has had many chances and very seldom does he ever come through. That is what separates the good ones. I know you Charger fans recognize this because I have never seen such nervous wrecks at the end of close games.

He had some unreal talent around him early in his career which gave you fans a false sense of him. Football is a game of moving parts and players and nothing is ever going to be perfect........yet Charger fans are going on over a decade of this excuse for him. Poor poor Phil.

If someone would have said 12 years ago that Rivers best days were behind him, you would have laughed and told us all about this Elite ,Hof bound, top 3 QB that is going to be a multiple league MVP. Fast forward 12 years and the reality is he has a nice qbr and his biggest win was against Dalton in the playoffs. He has been a massive disappointment from what you all expected.....not a bad QB.

Actually whatís laughable is Stan will be the only charger qb to ever get his team to the Super Bowl

Thatís great you have a good regular season qb, but wasnít it a ten year span between Stan and Philip ?

Why you had brees and let him walk away into the HOF, and then what fifteen more years of futile seasons with a good regular season qb who chokes in the post despite having great teams around him

Finding a franchise qb who can win you games for a decAde is hard, finding one who can win you games in the post season is even harder... you still havenít found one since Stan Humphreyís

And even he was more like a one year wonder than a true franchise, kinda like he was the vanilla ice of NFL QBs
    Last edited by arapaho; 10-06-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Wanna hear a joke?

Denver Broncos recent QB,s

That’s the joke....

Ok I’m not hating on Flacco to be fair..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Please, this game is already over
    Its over now.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Wanna hear a joke?

Denver Broncos recent QB,s

That’s the joke....

Ok I’m not hating on Flacco to be fair..

Hereís another joke

This Denver defense held rivers and his offense to 6 points

Gonna be a fun week.

San Diego got dominated at home by the hapless Broncos. Wow, Rivers kids are probably skipping school tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    LAC are a bad team. Denver is worse. 20-16 LAC.
    Apparently I overestimated LAC. Division game or not, when you lose to arguably the worst team in the NFL, you become one of the worst teams in the NFL. Pitiful.

So much for this thread. Where's Baph?