Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The scary thing is that Rivers is the mobile QB going into this game.
    Like a graceful gazelle.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    pretty sure he said the defense scores twice...which would mean the offense doesn't put up 30

just saying
    Reading on my phone during break, yes I missed reading that and just saw the score he said.

Yes, to go past 17 points consistently, the defense will have to score, that's correct.

Lord knows flacco ain't doing it...

It's donk week for you, done week for us.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If flacco and this offense put up 30 points it'll be a miracle.
    I dont believe they are capable at the moment, thatís why I said the Broncos D miraculously under Fangio records two scores.

Not sure itíll actually happen but at this point my prediction is just for fun and participation.

If flacco and this offense put up 30 points it'll be a miracle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I dont believe they are capable at the moment, that’s why I said the Broncos D miraculously under Fangio records two scores.

Not sure it’ll actually happen but at this point my prediction is just for fun and participation.
    It would be a miracle if the D scores twice.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

24-23 Broncos
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Feels like a Rivers choke job coming up....some Charger fans in my circle are already telling me all about the injuries long before kickoff Lol.

I guess after watching Rivers fail to elevate his game when his team needs it, Charger fans are taking a more proactive approach.

Grammar smack is the weakest and lowest effort form of smack. Anyone who has to resort to it is essentially screaming "I've got no leg to stand on smack wise, so I'm going to take the low hanging fruit"

If you have to resort to grammar smack, it's more likely your in smack sucks, just saying...
    Says you! Your opinion regarding grammar smack as the lowest form of smack is suggesting that your basic English skills might be weak too, or you just don't care!

Do I make you nervous too because you may be someone that is too lazy to proof read what you post to ensure credibility and I might point it out to you? I'll never understand why people in this forum REFUSE to proof read their statements...thinking "They'll have to figure out what I mean, even though it's somewhat confusing and I used kindergarten English! I'm way too lazy to invest a tiny bit of effort to ensure everyone understands my opinion and that it is credible in spite of my poor English skills"!

FYI, you missed a simple "grammar error" in your first sentence ...."your in smack sucks"....basic proof reading catches these elementary errors.

So are you saying because this is a football smack forum it's OK to be lazy and not care about basic English skills and not review what you just posted? Really?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Lol whazz youíre literally the only one here that cares about grammar. Frey is right, youíre weak and pathetic.

Nothing else really needs to be said about that or you.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Feels like a Rivers choke job coming up....some Charger fans in my circle are already telling me all about the injuries long before kickoff Lol.

I guess after watching Rivers fail to elevate his game when his team needs it, Charger fans are taking a more proactive approach.
    Or maybe they actually are decimated? What are your broncos fan friends telling you about that embarrassment you call a football team in Denver?

I can see the broncos running game being effective in this game but whatís gonna keep this one close is von Miller eating our crap tackle for breakfast.

The question is, can the broncos defense handle both Gordon and ekeler?

Mike Williams is gonna play so that will be a problem if heís left alone one on one.

Reading on my phone during break, yes I missed reading that and just saw the score he said.

Yes, to go past 17 points consistently, the defense will have to score, that's correct.

Lord knows flacco ain't doing it...
    Defense has to get a turnover for that to happen. I can definitely see a von Miller strip sack or two in this game if they donít give the tackle lots of help.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Defense has to get a turnover for that to happen. I can definitely see a von Miller strip sack or two in this game if they don’t give the tackle lots of help.
    a sack perhaps, i will give that a chance but a turnover...

bap you do realize the broncos don't have a single turnover yet this year, what makes you think it's going to change now?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Or maybe they actually are decimated? What are your broncos fan friends telling you about that embarrassment you call a football team in Denver?
    The same drivel that comes out of all Charger fans mouths.......that the only reason Rivers has had one 10 win season in the past 12 years is because poor poor Phil is doing it "all alone" or "with 3rd stringers" and that we would kill to have him.

That is usually where I laugh at them and remind them that Rivers is the Cal Ripkin of Ortons.

Like a graceful gazelle.
    More like Frankenstein with a nasty infected blister on his right foot. Bummer!
    Utah Bronco Freak