Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuild Time

Rebuild Time

Are we in a rebuild? I'd say so and if we are we need to start trading off some of our veterans.
    CHJ, Sanders, Leary, and Wolfe are all guys I could see moving for a decent price. What are your guys' thoughts

Yes. It's time.

Not with this current FO.

Even if we do choose to rebuild we will still need some foundations. For me, the difficulty is in deciding which vets we keep to oversee the rebuild.

Yes it is Time To Rebuild.....3 Year Process.....

I kinda thought that's what we are doing now?
    Lotsa young players, new Coaches, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I kinda thought that's what we are doing now?
    Lotsa young players, new Coaches, etc.
    Flacco isn't a rebuild piece though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Flacco isn't a rebuild piece though.
    I got ya, Do you have to start a Young QB for an "official rebuild" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I got ya, Do you have to start a Young QB for an "official rebuild" ?
    It signals you are looking towards the future IMHO. Signing aging vets while always drafting and not playing young QB's keeps you in a half rebuild. And we are currently in half build purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    It signals you are looking towards the future IMHO. Signing aging vets while always drafting and not playing young QB's keeps you in a half rebuild. And we are currently in half build purgatory.
    Yeah, half built purgatory is not a good place to be.

Sanders and CHJ have some mid round pick value, move them immediately. No one else we want to get rid of does. We also need to see what Lock can do soon.

Yeppers, win 3 games tops, have a top 2 pick, sell it for a kings ransom, draft one of the LT from Iowa or Georgia and trade back in for either the top ranked DB or MLB, grab another guard in round 2 and another WR. Hit on these and if Lock shows any promise and we have a game plan

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Yeppers, win 3 games tops, have a top 2 pick, sell it for a kings ransom, draft one of the LT from Iowa or Georgia and trade back in for either the top ranked DB or MLB, grab another guard in round 2 and another WR. Hit on these and if Lock shows any promise and we have a game plan
    I don't think 3 wins would even put us at a top 5 pick. As bad as the Broncos are, there's others that are sucking just as much if not more. Miami, Az, Was, Cin.. We have to be historically bad to win this draft. Not that I don't think we have it in us to suck more than everyone else however, first team to go 3 games without a sack or takeaway, now that's a special kind of suck.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Sanders and CHJ have some mid round pick value, move them immediately. No one else we want to get rid of does. We also need to see what Lock can do soon.
    Most teams will see they are on contract years, and wait until they are free agents before giving up a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Most teams will see they are on contract years, and wait until they are free agents before giving up a pick.
    unless that team has the cap space to make CHJ a extension and they want to improve this year