Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I was happy to see Rivers classic look of frustration.
    Have loved that look for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I know its been a rough season... but, today I would rather be a Bronco fan than a Charger fan... lol No let me rephrase that.... I would never ever rather be a Charger fan... but, you know what I mean....

Can you imagine being a fan of the team that just lost at home to a 0-4 team?? LOL
    Amen! That's gotta sting!

Feels good to get a win, feels great to get it against the Chargers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I was happy to see Rivers classic look of frustration.
    I know, right? Never gets old. My all time favorite was when he was playing us in Denver and he was screaming at his coach into his helmet. Absolutely the best.

Kareem Jackson is such a big piece to the defense. He is great in run support missing him last week was huge.

AJ Johnson played great today and will be a big piece going forward even into next year.

Malik Reed played great filling in for Chubb will be a great rotational player for a few years and has enough of an upside to be at least who Shaq Barrett was for us.

Purcell played great today was well in the run game.

Heading into next year need depth on the dline and DEFINITLEY a cornerback and Bausby along with (hopefully) CHJ back next year thatíll be a solid group.

The defense played great today against a quality offense.

Offensively Sutton, Lindsay, Freeman, Risner are the cornerstones of the offense going forward. NEED offensive tackles hopefully James steps back in and plays solid and stays healthy.

The goal for the team this year is see who the pieces are going forward and build around them. We have the coaching staff in place now just need the players another couple solid drafts and weíre right back where we should be.

Yay!

BLAM! BLAM!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I know, right? Never gets old. My all time favorite was when he was playing us in Denver and he was screaming at his coach into his helmet. Absolutely the best.
    When was that? I was at a game where we beat em back when Manning was QB (maybe a year or two before SB50) and it was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    When was that? I was at a game where we beat em back when Manning was QB (maybe a year or two before SB50) and it was delicious.
    If I remember correctly, one of their RBs was Oliver? Does that ring a bell? They showed him yelling into his helmet as he was walking back to the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Definitely. I know what you mean, though. People want us to throw it 40 times, so they can bash Flacco when he throws the inevitable interception.
    No, no one wants flacco to throw more. I'd rather see us run with Lindsay and Freeman because that takes the ball out of Flacco's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    Have loved that look for many years.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Like hearing your favorite song. Ever since the MNF game when he talked trash to Cutler, Iíve enjoyed seeing him in angst when we beat him.

I saw today what we've needed all year: teamwork on both sides of the ball, leadership at quarterback, and real tackling. Maybe what the more positive members of the forum are right, that the preseason was misused (I definitely don't recall any tackling), and so it has taken far too long for esprit de corps to appear in our ranks. Also, Philip lindsay is the second coming of Terrell Davis 🤩

I think the biggest improvement this week is the fact that we've got a strong nose tackle clogging up the middle. We also had some decent corner play out of everyone not named Yiadom.

Our offensive line is still pretty garbage. Flacco needs to knock the freaking turnovers off, especially in the redzone. We could have put that game away far earlier with points lost on redzone turnovers. Beyond that, it was an improved week.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, no one wants flacco to throw more. I'd rather see us run with Lindsay and Freeman because that takes the ball out of Flacco's hands.
    Iíd rather play to whatever strength we have at the moment

Whether thatís passing quick, or pounding the ball

A lot depends on the OC and his plays

Just like the sack that cost us a fg

We ran the ball straight down , and on 3rd and 4 we try to pass and wilk got beat like a drum giving up a sack, a quick pass or hand the ball off

On the two series we had because of fielding punts within the ten. We ran everyplay off the right

Absolutely no creativity

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think the biggest improvement this week is the fact that we've got a strong nose tackle clogging up the middle. We also had some decent corner play out of everyone not named Yiadom.

Our offensive line is still pretty garbage. Flacco needs to knock the freaking turnovers off, especially in the redzone. We could have put that game away far earlier with points lost on redzone turnovers. Beyond that, it was an improved week.
    And the linebacker play was solid AJ was a beast

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I’d rather play to whatever strength we have at the moment

Whether that’s passing quick, or pounding the ball

A lot depends on the OC and his plays

Just like the sack that cost us a fg

We ran the ball straight down , and on 3rd and 4 we try to pass and wilk got beat like a drum giving up a sack, a quick pass or hand the ball off

On the two series we had because of fielding punts within the ten. We ran everyplay off the right

Absolutely no creativity
    We may not agree on much, but we can agree that OC is absolutely an issue this year. I'm not impressed at all with our playcalling.