Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    how was vic set up to fail...Fangio picked his own coaches !!!!

damn man give it a break

what we are talking about was last week he stated he didn't call for lynns firing or condemn him when he started his head coaching career at 0-4 because he had great assistant coaches with loads of experience

and this week his condemning the coaches as they suck since last year

if you don't follow along then perhaps don't comment?
    Uh you think Vic chose Scangarello or originally Gary Kubiak for that matter?

You give it up or better yet try being more honest with yourself and quit making things up just to fit your brain washed narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well you do know that when I do it, I’m questioned as a fan rather than seeing how passionate of a fan I truly am but whatever fit their narrative around here I guess.
    no you do it cause everything is elways fault...your passionate about blaming every single issue on Elway, not much else that I see

Uh you think Vic chose Scangarello or originally Gary Kubiak for that matter?

You give it up or better yet try being more honest with yourself and quit making things up just to fit your brain washed narrative.
    yes vic chose scrangrello, just as vic chose donetall, and every other coach...Elway isn't the big bad boogy man of your fears...

that's what head coaches do, they choose and hire their staff...

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/01/1...e-coordinator/

Vic Fangio made his first major decision as Broncos coach Friday when he decided Gary Kubiak would not be the team’s new offensive coordinator, according to a league source.

does it say vic ''john elway" Fangio ??

no you do it cause everything is elways fault...your passionate about blaming every single issue on Elway, not much else that I see
    And this proves you are in fact stuck in a one dimensional state.

Donít blame me for your dysfunction also donít attempt to tell me what I am thinking. Everyone else could understand my point view, youíre the only one who isnít capable.

I say all the time as fans spending hundreds of dollars each and every year that it is not only our right but our duty to question everything but go a head and continue with the childish Butt Hurt every time someone says something that doesnít fit your dogmatic one dimensional narratives.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-10-2019 at 03:09 PM.

yes vic chose scrangrello, just as vic chose donetall, and every other coach...Elway isn't the big bad boogy man of your fears...

that's what head coaches do, they choose and hire their staff...

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/01/1...e-coordinator/

Vic Fangio made his first major decision as Broncos coach Friday when he decided Gary Kubiak would not be the teamís new offensive coordinator, according to a league source.

does it say vic ''john elway" Fangio ??
    Yes Rap believe everything you are fed!

Poor guy one could never mistake you for being a cynic.

Me: Hey Rap, the Denver post is reporting that the world is flat!

Arapaho: Well if they said it, it must be true...

Elway put everyone in place except for a select few by Fangio and that is the 100 percent honest truth.

Just like his ridiculous draft selections, I bet you believe Klis when he says ďElway is a success when it comes to draftingĒ because Heuerman, Booker, Boles etc are still on the team.

News flash, Just because they are still on the roster does not mean they are a success.

Thread cleaned. If you want to know why your post was deleted, please PM me. Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

And this proves you are in fact stuck in a one dimensional state.

Don’t blame me for your dysfunction also don’t attempt to tell me what I am thinking. Everyone else could understand my point view, you’re the only one who isn’t capable.

I say all the time as fans spending hundreds of dollars each and every year that it is not only our right but our duty to question everything but go a head and continue with the childish Butt Hurt every time someone says something that doesn’t fit your dogmatic one dimensional narratives.
    Now ladies, if you need to gather yourselves....
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Go Deflate a Football
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-11-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Thread cleaned. If you want to know why your post was deleted, please PM me. Thanks.
    Again.............

Please note, the CoC still applies to the Smack forum.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Hey tommy boy. You know what this is?

Brady, looking if he can see when they play a 500 team.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yes they have been managed poorly during the games and the offensive game plan was very questionable.

They looked like geniusís all the way up until that playoff loss last year. Ever since mediocre at best.

However anyone that didnít think the broncos defense would play us tough have not been paying attention over the years.

There isnít a defense that has given us more problems than the broncos have. It seems like they always know what we are doing and I donít get that feeling from any other defense except maybe the pats from time to time.
    Want to see your defense look amazing? Watch some Jay Cutler era re-runs. You'll feel much better. Well, till Sunday anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Denver has always been a problem in the playoffs for the Pats
    1-4 vs Denver when it matters!
    Brady 1-3 in the postseason vs Denver or better known as Bradyís Daddy!
    This is true - but Denver doesnít have to worry about the playoffs for a while. They need to worry about about 2020 pick 1/1 through 1/5.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey tommy boy. You know what this is?

Brady, looking if he can see when they play a 500 team.
    We play whomever is on our schedule...if we played the Broncos this year, they'd fit right in with the other subpar teams we've faced so far..
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

We play whomever is on our schedule...if we played the Broncos this year, they'd fit right in with the other subpar teams we've faced so far..
    tommy...do we have to remind you of our history against you??? Cmon pal, it's just too easy of an argument. I'm going to let you off the hook and not bring up the data. I like to play fair, and I like a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by welderhead View Post
    Want to see your defense look amazing? Watch some Jay Cutler era re-runs. You'll feel much better. Well, till Sunday anyway.
    It was your defense getting shredded back then and your fans leaving by half time.

As soon as we get 2 of our best defensive players back Iím sure that will help.

But this Sunday we play against the Steelers and their third string QB, not sure what you mean by that exactly.