Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

58miller, where are you hiding?

you always make stupid threads about me, so where the hell are you now? remember when i called you fairweather smack talker when you first arrived right after the broncos got good? guess i was right all along, huh?

time to send out a search party, i don't know if he's okay.

I recall we used that milk carton smack on you in 2015-16 when you would disappear

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I recall we used that milk carton smack on you in 2015-16 when you would disappear
    you mean when i would show up after a loss the next day when i told you i wouldn't show up until the next day before the game started?

ive never not shown up for an entire week after a loss, sorry......it's never happened or anything close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean when i would show up after a loss the next day when i told you i wouldn't show up until the next day before the game started?

ive never not shown up for an entire week after a loss, sorry......it's never happened or anything close to it.
    No come on man you disappeared for days

You might post a few hours after a loss the disappear for a week

But hey itís between you and m58

Maybe this week would be a good time for you to hide after that stadium stink up today and I believe the real 58 Miller had an effective impact on the win today.

Losing the first four games was rough but getting the first win of the season....AGAINST THE SPARKLERS.....IN LA....very sweet!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-06-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

you always make stupid threads about me, so where the hell are you now? remember when i called you fairweather smack talker when you first arrived right after the broncos got good? guess i was right all along, huh?

time to send out a search party, i don't know if he's okay.

Honestly just been tired of arguing with fair weather broncos fans , who want Elway, Flacco, and Fangio gone.
    Think I have aged 10 years in the last 5 weeks, almost look like we were gonna give away another one at the end there.
    Good to see you were so worried about me Baphs.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-06-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Honestly just been tired of arguing with fair weather broncos fans , who want Elway, Flacco, and Fangio gone.
    Think I have aged 10 years in the last 5 weeks, almost look like we were gonna give away another one at the end there.

Those types, the

Elway is at fault for everything bad in the universe

The Bolles is terrible and even though he is still raw will always suck

The letís trade all our talent crowd

And the Flacco is the worst qb in history and even if he threw 7 tds , ran for two and had 600 yards passing would still suck

Do make it extremely hard to stay on the boards

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Those types, the

Elway is at fault for everything bad in the universe

The Bolles is terrible and even though he is still raw will always suck

The letís trade all our talent crowd

And the Flacco is the worst qb in history and even if he threw 7 tds , ran for two and had 600 yards passing would still suck

Do make it extremely hard to stay on the boards
    Yeah I have know problem accepting losses but fans who call for Elways head with no replacement just want him gone are spoiled and I much rather see them go than the a GM who took us from 4-12 to our first SB title in 16 years.

So you show up after the broncos win? Does that mean you would still be hiding if they didnít?

But yeah, try sitting through 10 straight years of sucking and tell me again itís worse to lose in the SB.

So you show up after the broncos win? Does that mean you would still be hiding if they didnít?

But yeah, try sitting through 10 straight years of sucking and tell me again itís worse to lose in the SB.
    Your right Baphs, I would definitely give you a hard time if the tables were turned. For whatís its worth I didnít really run my mouth about the win at all.

Showed up 3 straight losses to start the year but didnít show up for last week so guess Iím a fair weather fan now, oh well I had a good run

Your right Baphs, I would definitely give you a hard time if the tables were turned. For whatís its worth I didnít really run my mouth about the win at all.

Showed up 3 straight losses to start the year but didnít show up for last week so guess Iím a fair weather fan now, oh well I had a good run
    Lol itís all good man, maybe this win will get your team back on track. Iím seriously worried about mine going forward.

Lol itís all good man, maybe this win will get your team back on track. Iím seriously worried about mine going forward.
    Yeah you guys are beat up and the oline and lack of a
    Tight end is hurting rivers game. He is use to Gates or now Henry being his life line. Derwin James is really missed on your defense. Hopefully our teams are healthier when we meet December 1st.

So you show up after the broncos win? Does that mean you would still be hiding if they didn’t?

But yeah, try sitting through 10 straight years of sucking and tell me again it’s worse to lose in the SB.
    its like eating baloney sandwich's every day of your life with an occasional steak thrown in

vrs eating teebone, primerib everyday and then being forced to eat baloney for a few days

those that eat steak every day really notice that damn baloney

Lol it’s all good man, maybe this win will get your team back on track. I’m seriously worried about mine going forward.
    Well, the Broncos are still the AFC West bottom feeders for now but this might be the turning point for us (moving up) and for the Chargers (moving down) so maybe both teams will be battling to achieve third place (or better) in the division through the next eleven games. And we might be battling the Raiders too! You never know!

At least we're battling for something positive. third place or better....maybe!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Glad to see you back 58Miller.