Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Well, the Broncos are still the AFC West bottom feeders for now but this might be the turning point for us (moving up) and for the Chargers (moving down) so maybe both teams will be battling to achieve third place (or better) in the division through the next eleven games. And we might be battling the Raiders too! You never know!

At least we're battling for something positive. third place or better....maybe!
    According to DMac from 104.3 the fan this win is “worthless because the chargers are as mediocre as ever”. Dude says the chargers are “just full of stupid decisions”.

Guess he wasn’t very happy with how they failed to manage the clock toward the end of the game.

Oh and we’re stupid as well “for enjoying this win”.

DMac is a local radio idiot that moved here from Boston of all places.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-08-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    According to DMac from 104.3 the fan this win is “worthless because the chargers are as mediocre as ever”. Dude says the chargers are “just full of stupid decisions”.

Guess he wasn’t very happy with how they failed to manage the clock toward the end of the game.

I have moved over to listening to 92.5 Altitude for the most part. I really like the personalities they have and they actually cover the other teams here as well. Moser, Lombardi and Kane in the morning starting at 7 is gold.

Yes they have been managed poorly during the games and the offensive game plan was very questionable.

They looked like genius’s all the way up until that playoff loss last year. Ever since mediocre at best.

However anyone that didn’t think the broncos defense would play us tough have not been paying attention over the years.

There isn’t a defense that has given us more problems than the broncos have. It seems like they always know what we are doing and I don’t get that feeling from any other defense except maybe the pats from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yes they have been managed poorly during the games and the offensive game plan was very questionable.

They looked like genius’s all the way up until that playoff loss last year. Ever since mediocre at best.

However anyone that didn’t think the broncos defense would play us tough have not been paying attention over the years.

There isn’t a defense that has given us more problems than the broncos have. It seems like they always know what we are doing and I don’t get that feeling from any other defense except maybe the pats from time to time.
    wait ...just the other day you were glowingly praising your elite coaches all with great and successful HC experience that helped flynn

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    wait ...just the other day you were glowingly praising your elite coaches all with great and successful HC experience that helped flynn
    You mean you compared your coach to Lynn? He had looked great until recently. Not sure why you are even talking, look at your team?

You mean you compared your coach to Lynn? He had looked great until recently. Not sure why you are even talking, look at your team?
    more weak embellishments...I never compared Fangio to lynn...Fangio has a decades long resume, lynn couldn't compare

I compared their records as a new HC, and the fact the chargers also went 0-4 in his first 4 games and 3-6 in his first 9 games

but then you know this and in your weak chinned way are just deflecting from the fact you were bragging about how lynn had his assistant coaches with vast HC experience, while Fangio had none

then after a loss your condemning
    Last edited by arapaho; 10-10-2019 at 08:21 AM.

more weak embellishments...I never compared Fangio to lynn...Fangio has a decades long resume, lynn couldn't compare

I compared their records as a new HC, and the fact the chargers also went 0-4 in his first 4 games and 3-6 in his first 9 games

but then you know this and in your weak chinned way are just deflecting from the fact you were bragging about how lynn had his assistant coaches with vast HC experience, while Fangio had none

then after a loss your condemning
    Hahaha! What a completely ignorant post. First you say you didn’t compare the two then you said you did, which is it exactly?

Oh and using your failed and ignorant logic, your head coach doesn’t compare to wade philips, who elway let walk for no reason other than to make himself look like a complete fool.

I never once bragged about Lynn, I quoted his HC record, that’s it.

What you’re referring to is me “bragging” about Tom telesco and the fact he surrounded his rookie HC with coordinators that not only were very experienced coordinators, but both had HC experience.

Your GM didn’t do that, VF had a damn rookie OC and he has to call the defense.

Not exactly an ideal situation for a rookie HC to find himself in but then again you seem to think that doesn’t matter.

By the way, the chargers are still going to have a much better season than the lowly donkos so I’m not really sure why you’re running your mouth about Lynn not comparing to your HC?

Being a good coordinator doesn’t necessarily make you a good HC. Maybe one day you will figure this out but I kinda doubt it honestly.

Hahaha! What a completely ignorant post. First you say you didn’t compare the two then you said you did, which is it exactly?

Oh and using your failed and ignorant logic, your head coach doesn’t compare to wade philips, who elway let walk for no reason other than to make himself look like a complete fool.

What you’re referring to is me “bragging” about Tom telesco and the fact he surrounded his rookie HC with coordinators that not only were very experienced coordinators, but both had HC experience.

Not exactly an ideal situation for a rookie HC to find himself in but then again you seem to think that doesn’t matter.

By the way, the chargers are still going to have a much better season than the lowly donkos so I’m not really sure why you’re running your mouth about Lynn not comparing to your HC?

Being a good coordinator doesn’t necessarily make you a good HC. Maybe one day you will figure this out but I kinda doubt it honestly.
    surely you understand English right? or are you simply playing stupid as you usually do

here is my initial post

I compared records as a head coach

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...07#post5831207

Who says you got more talent...you? The only thing they have had over us in two seasons
    Is a qb and coaching better than VJ

Do you have better coaching now? Given Flynn went 0-4 to 3-6 in his first 9 games as a coach you don’t know that do you

You also would have lost to the colts if vinitari didn’t miss 3 fgs. So dont act so good

Ohh ya I forgot us missing starters isn’t as drastic as the bolts missing them huh

Your starting OT is more important than ours
    Your cb is more crucial than ours, your LB more important than ours

so did i compare the two as people...or in head coaching records, since i asked do you have better coaching now? and stated lynn record in his first 4 games as a head coach

your response

Me and pretty much everyone else besides you broncos homers. Nobody respects the broncos this year and for good reason.

Your offense is trash and if you don’t get your running game going it can get real ugly.

I’ll say it again missing your starting blind side tackle when he is one of only two decent starting lineman is worse than any starter you have lost in terms with of importance.

Yes we have better coaching, our coordinators are both solid and proven, our head coach is a proven winner as well.

Bottom line is your team is not going to the playoffs, the will have another losing season, just like I’ve been telling you all off season

hold on i got to clear my throat... because you followed it up with

when lynn was hired as a rookie head coach he was surrounded by HC experienced coordinators in gus bradley and ken whizenhunt, who are also experienced and successful coordinators. he also had a franchise QB with talent on both sides of the ball. iknew the talent was there but they were decimated the year before, i was telling you that but you disagreed and called me excuse maker.

so clearly i was comparing records in the early games of their first HC jobs...and you was bragging about all the great coaches with butt loads of experience the bolts had when they went 0-4

which makes you crying about their ineptness a few days later all the more funny

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    I have moved over to listening to 92.5 Altitude for the most part. I really like the personalities they have and they actually cover the other teams here as well. Moser, Lombardi and Kane in the morning starting at 7 is gold.
    Thanks for the info, I listened to them for a bit this morning. Very interesting and informative!

surely you understand English right? or are you simply playing stupid as you usually do

here is my initial post

so did i compare the two as people...or in head coaching records, since i asked do you have better coaching now? and stated lynn record in his first 4 games as a head coach

your response

so clearly i was comparing records in the early games of their first HC jobs...and you was bragging about all the great coaches with butt loads of experience the bolts had when they went 0-4

which makes you crying about their ineptness a few days later all the more funny
    Despite starting 0-4 he makes a valid point. With exception to Mike Munchak, Vic Fangio was set up to fail.

However In a sense it is just another fail. Hiring a power blocking coach to coach a zone schemed offensive line that calls for lighter athletes.

Talk about the arrogance of a GM, the fool creates a huge mess, then goes out and hires the best coordinators yet has the audacity to make such demands when it was in fact his own mess that needed cleanup and not Fangios nor Munchaks.

C-mon be a man and accept reality, men in their 40s and 50s should be more intact with reality over choosing to remain stuck in a weak adolescent state.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-10-2019 at 12:45 PM.

here is my initial post

your response

Only you would be delusional enough to claim comparing HC records at the beginning of their stints would not be considered comparing them.

Yes I am being critical of them right now, something you are incapable of doing due to being the ridiculous homer that you are.

You want to see something really funny? Just read through the Melvin Gordon thread and read the idiocy you posted all off season lol

Would you ever eat any of that crow and admit being wrong? He’ll know you wouldn’t, we both know that would never happen under any circumstances.

Despite starting 0-4 he makes a valid point. With exception to Mike Munchak, Vic Fangio was set up to fail.

However I’m a sense it is just another fail. hiring a power blocking coach to coach a zone schemed offensive line that calls for lighter athletes.

Talk about the arrogance of a GM, the fool creates a huge mess, then goes out and hires the best coordinators yet has the audacity to make such demands when it was in fact his own mess that needed cleanup and not Fangios nor Munchaks.

C-mon be a man and accept reality, men in their 40s and 50s should be more intact with reality over choosing to remain stuck in a weak adolescent state.
    Honestly, the fact that he thinks it’s funny that I hold my team accountable when he never has tells you all you need to know.

Honestly, the fact that he thinks it’s funny that I hold my team accountable when he never has tells you all you need to know.
    Well you do know that when I do it, I’m questioned as a fan rather than seeing how passionate of a fan I truly am but whatever fit their narrative around here I guess.

However In a sense it is just another fail. Hiring a power blocking coach to coach a zone schemed offensive line that calls for lighter athletes.

how was vic set up to fail...Fangio picked his own coaches !!!!

damn man give it a break

what we are talking about was last week he stated he didn't call for lynns firing or condemn him when he started his head coaching career at 0-4 because he had great assistant coaches with loads of experience

and this week his condemning the coaches as they suck since last year

if you don't follow along then perhaps don't comment?

Only you would be delusional enough to claim comparing HC records at the beginning of their stints would not be considered comparing them.

Yes I am being critical of them right now, something you are incapable of doing due to being the ridiculous homer that you are.

You want to see something really funny? Just read through the Melvin Gordon thread and read the idiocy you posted all off season lol

Would you ever eat any of that crow and admit being wrong? He’ll know you wouldn’t, we both know that would never happen under any circumstances.

not comparing them as I said...compared to vics vast experience lynn is a novice

here is your post

there are lots of good broncos fans here that don’t just blindly support everything broncos.

I don’t support everything chargers related either, I pick my battles and even poke fun at my own team sometimes.

Just because someone is objective doesn’t make them less of a fan or a bandwagon jumper.

If the chargers are ran so bad then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?

Yeah the chargers lost to the lions and the broncos lost to the raiders

My team is beat up and yours is just bad, you know it’s true, stop lying to yourself.

It’s elways fault too.

and heres my point...

who says you got more talent...you? The only thing they have had over us in two seasons
    Is a qb and coaching better than VJ

Do you have better coaching now? Given lynn went 0-4 to 3-6 in his first 9 games as a coach you don’t know that do you

You also would have lost to the colts if vinitari didn’t miss 3 fgs. So dont act so good

Ohh ya I forgot us missing starters isn’t as drastic as the bolts missing them huh

Your starting OT is more important than ours
    Your cb is more crucial than ours, your LB more important than ours
    im comparing situations...the bolts new coach went 0-4....the broncos new coach went 0-2 at that point...COMPARING SITUATIONS...DO YOU GRASP THAT?

FACE IT YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WERE KISSING YOUR COACHES BUTTS A FEW DAYS AGO...AND NOW MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE LOSS ON THEIR INEPTNESS...AND I CALLED YOU ON IT

your record has one win more than us...one !!!