Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    tommy...do we have to remind you of our history against you??? Cmon pal, it's just too easy of an argument. I'm going to let you off the hook and not bring up the data. I like to play fair, and I like a challenge.
    Sure, keep taking about the past. It's all you have to hang your hat on right now...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sure, keep taking about the past. It's all you have to hang your hat on right now...
    So you donít ever talk about the 6 Superbowl rings?
    But instead brag about running up the score on Miami, Jets, Skins, and Giants?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,270
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sure, keep taking about the past. It's all you have to hang your hat on right now...
    Is little Tommy MAAAD? Hereís something thatíll cheer you up.

    Deflate a football
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-12-2019 at 08:20 AM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    So you don’t ever talk about the 6 Superbowl rings?
    But instead brag about running up the score on Miami, Jets, Skins, and Giants?
    We can hang our hat on the past and the present. Broncos fans only seem to be talking about the past...I wonder why.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    272
    The patriots defense is very very good. The starting LBs and DBs have allowed a 30.1 passer rating 1td and 12 int. 49% completion percentage.
    The defense is allowing a whopping 17y per drive and 0.34pp drive. 27 total (4.5pg)
    You can throw the havent playrmed anyone argument all you want. But remember the argument in 2016? They played a bunch of bad teams and offenses, yet they where getting gashed consitantly.
    Best 6 game stretch in belichick era (defense)
    And 7 if you include SB (51 points allowed, 30 of which was allowd by the defense)

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,270
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    The patriots defense is very very good. The starting LBs and DBs have allowed a 30.1 passer rating 1td and 12 int. 49% completion percentage.
    The defense is allowing a whopping 17y per drive and 0.34pp drive. 27 total (4.5pg)
    You can throw the havent playrmed anyone argument all you want. But remember the argument in 2016? They played a bunch of bad teams and offenses, yet they where getting gashed consitantly.
    Best 6 game stretch in belichick era (defense)
    And 7 if you include SB (51 points allowed, 30 of which was allowd by the defense)
    We already know all this, itís on the stat sheets.

    Why are you here telling us, donít they have a forum for running asses in New England?

    You know since it is planet ass and all.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,068
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    We can hang our hat on the past and the present. Broncos fans only seem to be talking about the past...I wonder why.
    Because we are a franchise built on multiple wins by multiple QBS you are a team who will be a distant memory once you lose your QB. PITT SF GB DEN nust to name a few are what we can call historic franchises. You are not nor will you be in that conversation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •