Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This OT Class

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    The Redskins are likely to be #2 and that is there biggest need without any doubt. The only way we will get him is to trade up to #1 and I do not see that happening
    they need edge rusher and it may be hard for them to pass up chase young. they have needs all over that team.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

If it was my Oline I'd be taking a LT in the 1st and a guard in the early 3rd and slide bolles inside
    Rookie- Lt
    Bolles- Lg
    Risner- C
    Rookie/McGovern- Rg
    James- Rt

As it sits right now we are picking 9th and OL is our most pressing need. Unfortunately, Thomas will be gone by then, I don't think Wirfs is declaring and even if he did declare he would not be there at 9. With the 9th pick it would be too much a reach to select either Wanogho, Little, or Bechton. We could either go BPA at that point, but if we are building our OL for the future, I would do the following.

1. Trade back - somewhere in the 15-20 range and pick up an extra 2nd, 3rd and 5th.
    2. Select Tyler Biadasz - He could instantly be an upgrade over McGovern at C. We push McGovern back to his RG position and cut Leary.
    3. With one of our 2nd select Alex Leatherwood to compete with and eventually replace Bolles.
    4. With one of our 3rd select one of the G available, Kindley or Bredeson would be my pick.

I believe this would give us an improved line, as it would look like this.

LT - Leatherwood
    LG - Risner
    C - Biadasz
    RG - McGovern
    RT - James

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    If it was my Oline I'd be taking a LT in the 1st and a guard in the early 3rd and slide bolles inside
    Rookie- Lt
    Bolles- Lg
    Risner- C
    Rookie/McGovern- Rg
    James- Rt
    Bolles cant play guard. He gets bullied by defensive ends yet alone a 300+ lb Defensive Tackle. Hed be laying in the QBs lap every snap.

Quote Originally Posted by OraleBroncos View Post
    As it sits right now we are picking 9th and OL is our most pressing need. Unfortunately, Thomas will be gone by then, I don't think Wirfs is declaring and even if he did declare he would not be there at 9. With the 9th pick it would be too much a reach to select either Wanogho, Little, or Bechton. We could either go BPA at that point, but if we are building our OL for the future, I would do the following.

1. Trade back - somewhere in the 15-20 range and pick up an extra 2nd, 3rd and 5th.
    2. Select Tyler Biadasz - He could instantly be an upgrade over McGovern at C. We push McGovern back to his RG position and cut Leary.
    3. With one of our 2nd select Alex Leatherwood to compete with and eventually replace Bolles.
    4. With one of our 3rd select one of the G available, Kindley or Bredeson would be my pick.

I believe this would give us an improved line, as it would look like this.

LT - Leatherwood
    LG - Risner
    C - Biadasz
    RG - McGovern
    RT - James
    Leatherwood could end up being a top 15 guy. Having him around in the second is sleeping on him he has looked really good sense his move to gaurd

Leatherwood looked awesome. Wouldnt be mad with him as our 1st round pick if Thomas and Wirfs are off the board.

Has anyone seen much of Austin Jackson from what ive seen he looks to have upside. I like Jared Hilbers in the later rounds as a back up for James who could potentially start in a season or 2 if James's injury problems continue.

Im looking forward to USCs Austin Jackson vs A.J. Epenesa coming up.

Also am I the only one who would have no problem snagging Prince Tega Wanagho in the 2nd even if it means dropping a 4th to move up to secure him'? His developmental upside esp. under Munch is insane
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    The Redskins are likely to be #2 and that is there biggest need without any doubt. The only way we will get him is to trade up to #1 and I do not see that happening
    Well if skins pick #2 they're not going with Thomas , they will pick Young . Now they could trade back a couple getting capitol and get Thomas.