Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broncos moving closer to fire sale, and even Von Miller could be moved before deadlin

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...fore-deadline/

Looks like those who want the blow up might get it. I'm torn. If it worked and we ended up with a better roster and better results on the field, then I'm for it. If it only makes us worse, well, obviously I'd be against it.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

1st trade HAS to be either bolles or yiadom to the avalanche for a bag of doritos

Maybe you should read the article because this part implies "no at this time"

Elway has yet to agree to shed talent, but has given the impression to teams that he could reach that point in a matter of weeks if this slide continues.
    I also saw a report on the NFL network this morning that no matter what Von Miller will not be available.

Honestly I think everyone is speculating at this point
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Maybe you should read the article because this part implies "no at this time"

I also saw a report on the NFL network this morning that no matter what Von Miller will not be available.

Honestly I think everyone is speculating at this point
    So you're saying that because he hasn't agreed to do it yet means he isn't considering it? What's wrong with the people on this forum? I simply said he is considering it, and you come at me with "maybe you should read the article,"? Maybe you should look up the word considering in a dictionary.

J. Flacco 14/20 182 1 1 3-23 <-- Sacks for loss not counting fumbles Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    1st trade HAS to be either bolles or yiadom to the avalanche for a bag of doritos
    Why would you do that to the Avs man? they are actually good

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    J. Flacco 14/20 182 1 1 3-23 <-- Sacks for loss not counting fumbles Enough said
    Yup... not a fan of flacco. ZERO confidence in him. Just like everyone under center since #18.

Awesome post.

Ummmm, about what?

That could have devastating consequences for the Avalanche. No, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    Yup... not a fan of flacco. ZERO confidence in him. Just like everyone under center since #18.
    O-Line has problems.

If we can get a 2nd or 3rd for Harris, do it. He’s not resigning here, plain and simple.

If we can get a 3rd or 4th out of Sanders, do it. He’s not resigning either.

I wouldn’t trade Von unless someone offers a deal close to what the Raiders got for Mack. Otherwise keep him at 18 million per for the next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    If we can get a 2nd or 3rd for Harris, do it. He’s not resigning here, plain and simple.

I wouldn’t trade Von unless someone offers a deal close to what the Raiders got for Mack. Otherwise keep him at 18 million per for the next couple of years.
    I'm on board with this one. Von should be untouchable barring a desperate contender willing to put up a Herschel Walker/Ricky Williams level offer. Draft picks are valuable but Von is literally the face of the franchise. All the team marketing includes his pictures, and he's the only Bronco featured on SNF or MNF openings.

And for selfish purposes, I hate the idea of another team being included on his probable HOF bust lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post

I agree, at this point we should just let Miller play out his contract. I can say goodbye to either Sanders and Harris if the price is anywhere near mid round picks

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

O-Line has problems.
    No arguement there. It's had those since before SB50.