Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dog poop

dog poop

easily the bottom five performance in rivers' career, absolutely horrible. horrible pass protection, horrible running game. the chargers were better without gordon, allen was held in check, the chargers secondary was atrocious, couldn't do anything about the broncos running game just like i figured, hardly any pressure.

BUT RIVERS.......man, that was bad. he stunk up the joint today and its because of von miller. he both respects and fears von miller, von has been in his head for years and when he gets even close to rivers he panics every single time.

I thought the game would be closer than it was but i knew this would happen. the chargers ARE NOT a playoff team right now and getting key guys back healthy WILL NOT solve everything.

rivers is my guy but the broncos and von have his number, that makes me sad to admit.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-06-2019 at 05:04 PM.

👍🏻

Much respect amigo.

i forgot to congratulate you guys on your win, you earned it and the smack you deserve to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i forgot to congratulate you guys on your win, you earned it and the smack you deserve to serve.
    I didn't smack talk you before the win, so I don't deserve any of that. I'm just going to say that your coaching staff kind of sucked today too. It wasn't all on Rivers. When you get Henry back, it'll make it harder for teams to focus on Allen. That, and obviously Austin Ekeler needs to go away to some degree for Melvin Gordon. I know I said that Henry will just get hurt again, and he probably will, but I think they really need him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I didn't smack talk you before the win, so I don't deserve any of that. I'm just going to say that your coaching staff kind of sucked today too. It wasn't all on Rivers. When you get Henry back, it'll make it harder for teams to focus on Allen. That, and obviously Austin Ekeler needs to go away to some degree for Melvin Gordon. I know I said that Henry will just get hurt again, and he probably will, but I think they really need him right now.
    definitely. they did suck ass, they were not prepared at all. getting henry back won't solve that OL and if rivers does get pressure like that he can't be making some of those decisions he has been making.

It wasn’t a great game for either team... we saw some hope and got our W .... but we have a lot of issues still...

You guys did look stinky today tho...but ya...insisting on using Gordon wasn’t a good thing...he isn’t ready to play.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

easily the bottom five performance in rivers' career, absolutely horrible. horrible pass protection, horrible running game. the chargers were better without gordon, allen was held in check, the chargers secondary was atrocious, couldn't do anything about the broncos running game just like i figured, hardly any pressure.

BUT RIVERS.......man, that was bad. he stunk up the joint today and its because of von miller. he both respects and fears von miller, von has been in his head for years and when he gets even close to rivers he panics every single time.

I thought the game would be closer than it was but i knew this would happen. the chargers ARE NOT a playoff team right now and getting key guys back healthy WILL NOT solve everything.

rivers is my guy but the broncos and von have his number, that makes me sad to admit.
    Well we all knew that

No Iím gonna say this once, and after that Iím full smack

I donít think the bolts are as bad as the record

Just as I keep saying the broncos ainít as bad as it seems, even after last weeks disappointment

Holding the cHargers offense to 6 points was monumental, for a defense missing so many starters

definitely. they did suck ass, they were not prepared at all. getting henry back won't solve that OL and if rivers does get pressure like that he can't be making some of those decisions he has been making.

Some of that was not coaching though

Gordon should not have started at all or played that is on the coach

But Rivers should have had three INTs easily
    He just sucks when pressured,

no need to smack, it was one of those tough division games & the broncos came out like the desperate team they were but then they played stupid in the 2nd half.

i agree with arapaho that the chargers aren't as bad as you are claiming them to be & neither are the broncos.

i said it in another thread but the afc is a bunch of middle of the road teams outside kc & ne...hell right now the raiders would be in the final wild card spot at 3-2...every other team in the afc has a losing record, lots can happen from here out.

on to next game bap

Von Miller found some long lost motivation today. Donít know where it was at up until now but it was encouraging to finally see again.

The additions of Malik Reed and Mike Purcell did a ton for both Von and Shelby Harris.

I said back in the preseason that Fangio needed to experiment with moving S Harris RDE with Purcel at the NT and lining up Chubb at LDE next to Von thus allowing Reed to get on the field in reminiscent of Elvis Dumervil.

Sucks that Chubb is out for the season but hopefully Fangio could get creative to get all of his talent on the field Because Denver should not be struggling on defense with all the talent that they have on that D line.

Also CHJ moving inside to the slot was very effective, that is where he should be. Didnít like the idea of Yiadom being on the field bu CHJ moving inside was huge along with Kareem Jackson playing safety. We need a few more like him.

Best wishes to Devonte Bausby!

No smack from me today baph. The Broncos still have a very long row to hoe to become a future contender, maybe in the next 2-3 years, but this win was paramount for Bronco land sanity.

And while watching throughout the game, every time either team had a great play or a horrible play, I was thinking to myself, did baph just hit his head on the ceiling with joy or is he laying on the floor in agony. Tough loss for you.

I admire your humbleness and solid character in a hostile foreign land.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Some of that was not coaching though

Gordon should not have started at all or played that is on the coach

But Rivers should have had three INTs easily
    He just sucks when pressured,
    today he did and perhaps against von and the broncos defense he does but in general he's been pretty good against pressure over the years as ive pointed out before. the past couple years he's thrown for a lot of yards and made big plays while under pressure. he's been under a lot of pressure every game this year but against the broncos there is a clear difference, he gets way more rattled than usual.

I donít know how we won. We took our foot off the pedal the second half of the game and we gifted you 100+ penalty yards.

Well....The Chiefs finally had one of these kind of games also (referring to title). That was one of the worst coached games I have seen Andy have in KC. At least it wasn't in the playoffs but wow.....the penalties they were committing were brutal. So....back down to earth. Things look a little different in the AFC West right now.
    Last edited by obi-groo; 10-07-2019 at 08:11 AM.