Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 134
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburg, KS :(
    Posts
    3,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    @milehighreport apparently did a poll and 98% of voters approve his extention ( 1198 votes).
    What extension? He is in his 2nd year and was drafted. Maybe you're mixing up the J's? Janovich got a 3 year extension and I approve of that. Mile High Report??

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburg, KS :(
    Posts
    3,290
    Alexander looked good again today. I expect that he will be the starter going forward. With Jewell as depth and if Alexander continues to play well the Broncos don't look so bad at ILB now... Davis I think played fairly well today too.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Alexander looked good again today. I expect that he will be the starter going forward. With Jewell as depth and if Alexander continues to play well the Broncos don't look so bad at ILB now... Davis I think played fairly well today too.

    AJ had another Great Game WoW What a Player !!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,257
    AJ has been a beast the past two games. If he keeps this up, we may have found our replacement for DannyT. Then we would need to get him a proper “Marshall” and we’re in business. Too bad we traded down and got a TE instead of taking Bush. He and AJ would’ve been a devastating combo!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,410
    Two very solid weeks.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,854
    Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    AJ has been a beast the past two games. If he keeps this up, we may have found our replacement for DannyT. Then we would need to get him a proper “Marshall” and we’re in business. Too bad we traded down and got a TE instead of taking Bush. He and AJ would’ve been a devastating combo!
    If we took Bush I doubt AJ gets his chance, Davis and Jewell would be battling it out.....he might of even made the roster. Kind of a blessing in disguise if you ask me. I still have faith that Noah fant will turn into a really good tight end


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,301
    Kudos to the front office for getting this guy and the coaching staff for coaching him up.

    He really has been the play maker we needed at ILB for a long time.

    With that said I hope to see consistency in his game and hopefully even improvement. It is not easy for a young player to keep performing once there is game film of how they play.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,642
    He’s got some real long legs and his t-Rex celebration creeps me out but he’s playing really well. Both Johnson and Davis have sparked the defense the past two weeks.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    303
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m loving the fact that Fangio has named both Johnson and Purcel the starters.

    I heard from a source that Bill Kollar was very upset with the idea of Adam Gotsis being benched.

    Lol who knows what the trip is there but I’m glad Fangio made the executive decision to get the better players on the field!
    Me 2! ever since Gotsis was drafted, he hasn't lived up to the hype. I'm glad for the change. He seems average, but so far so does jewel. Aj Johnson seems way faster to the point of attack. Excited for those moves.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,290
    He's our starting inside linebacker. That's all needs to be said. Liked Jewell, but he is a liability compared to him. This makes passing up on Bush all that more bearable.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,236
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    He's our starting inside linebacker. That's all needs to be said. Liked Jewell, but he is a liability compared to him. This makes passing up on Bush all that more bearable.
    I would easily take Bush and Johnson over Fant and Johnson.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    810
    Correct me if i'm wrong but if we don't pass up on Bush we probably don't grab Risner with the second rounder we got for Bush. Risner is probably our best lineman already and only gonna get better. (or technically that pick we got was used for Lock but who knows if the Broncos pick Risner rather than Lock if we don't have two consecutive picks there).

    But to stay on thread topic Johnson looks really good. Much more effective than Jewell at this point.
    Last edited by Njbroncofan1; 10-13-2019 at 09:55 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    303
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but if we don't pass up on Bush we probably don't grab Risner with the second rounder we got for Bush. Risner is probably our best lineman already and only gonna get better. (or technically that pick we got was used for Lock but who knows if the Broncos pick Risner rather than Lock if we don't have two consecutive picks there).

    But to stay on thread topic Johnson looks really good. Much more effective than Jewell at this point.
    I think Denver would have picked lock over risner. Denver had luck much higher on the board. I'm happy with Risner. Fant has been disappointing so far but it's still early. I still think Denver made a good value trade.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,712
    Quote Originally Posted by swinginhorseman View Post
    I think Denver would have picked lock over risner. Denver had luck much higher on the board. I'm happy with Risner. Fant has been disappointing so far but it's still early. I still think Denver made a good value trade.
    This is a completely made up comment that you have no insight on at all.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I would easily take Bush and Johnson over Fant and Johnson.
    It's more like we gave up
    10. Bush
    52. Drew Sample
    125. Renell Wren
    182. Treyveon Williams

    For

    20. Fant
    42. Drew Lock
    2020 third round pick.


    Now it comes down to if Fant can progress and if Lock can become the QB of the future for us.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •