Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I want to focus on one of the Broncos' positives from this season - Alexander Johnson can play. I've started to get excited to watch this guy play every week, he's one of the bright spots this season.

I looked him up on PFF, and they've given him a grade of 91.9 (on a 100 point scale) for his play so far this season. What that means is he's one of the best linebackers in the game right now. Credit goes to him obviously, but I think Fangio and his staff deserves credit for his development too.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/alexander-johnson/15267

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    I want to focus on one of the Broncos' positives from this season - Alexander Johnson can play. I've started to get excited to watch this guy play every week, he's one of the bright spots this season.

I looked him up on PFF, and they've given him a grade of 91.9 (on a 100 point scale) for his play so far this season. What that means is he's one of the best linebackers in the game right now. Credit goes to him obviously, but I think Fangio and his staff deserves credit for his development too.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/alexander-johnson/15267
    For sure, Fangio didn't find him but he sure as heck helped him

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Can you imagine if we had Purcell and Johnson starting earlier in the season? We probably wouldnt have gotten gashed like we did against the Jags and win that game

45 was all over the field yesterday. I think we found a keeper at ILB. I love the way this guy plays.

Management and coaching making positive changes. It's all I ask for. Very happy watching Broncos beat the stupid Browns.

IMO Elway needs to get Purcell, Johnson, and Dawson signed to extensions ASAP. We also cannot lose Simmons.

I love the karate chop he does to keep linemen off of him, all that MMA training helped him out there.

I think we are starting to see a few players develop with the new coaching staff and start to make plays.

Really happy to see Johnson continue to make plays.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    IMO Elway needs to get Purcell, Johnson, and Dawson signed to extensions ASAP. We also cannot lose Simmons.
    I just mentioned in another thread how we are seeing young guys get opportunities, and emerging as solid players. I didn't list Dawson as I haven't focused much on him, but do you think he could be a starter down the line like Johnson, Purcell, and Harris are in my opinion showing ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I just mentioned in another thread how we are seeing young guys get opportunities, and emerging as solid players. I didn't list Dawson as I haven't focused much on him, but do you think he could be a starter down the line like Johnson, Purcell, and Harris are in my opinion showing ?
    I think he was referring to Harris because Dawson has not played well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I believe he could, he hasnít flashed like Harris has but he hasnít been a huge liability either. He has a lot of potential and this is his first season on the field so heís essentially a rookie.

This is quite a story. It appears he was on hold, and once acquitted, able to earn a living in football.

I will be closely watching his progress.

I like him, seems like a tough guy!

A.J. Plays with poise and passion I am super elated that he is now in the starting line up ! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    45 was all over the field yesterday. I think we found a keeper at ILB. I love the way this guy plays.
    Not that bush isn’t playing awesome,,but with AJ playing like he is... Risner being a stud, Fant flashing his potential...and Luck waiting to be judged.... I am liking how things played out for us right now... we have some young players to build around..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich