Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,486

    Biggest Disappointments

    Which Broncos players are you most disappointed in so far this season? For me it's Shelby Harris. I thought he would have a much bigger impact on the defensive line and bring some interior pressure that we've been missing. That's what's been hurting Von Miller also. QBs are always able to step up in the pocket. What are your thoughts ?
    Go Hard or Go Home

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    Which Broncos players are you most disappointed in so far this season? For me it's Shelby Harris. I thought he would have a much bigger impact on the defensive line and bring some interior pressure that we've been missing. That's what's been hurting Von Miller also. QBs are always able to step up in the pocket. What are your thoughts ?
    Shelby Harris
    Will Parks
    Justin Simmons
    Garret Bolles
    Joe Flacco
    D.Hamilton
    ***BRYCE CALLAHAN****

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,351
    Bolles - but getting better
    S Harris - thought he would dominate
    Fant - a first round pick....
    Gotsis - just thought he would break out
    And our HC/DC and OC
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,899
    Pretty much everyone

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,845
    The entire defense tbh...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,464
    Lets not forget the scoreboard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    832
    Pre game preperation and Game day adjustments. Lack of discipline. Overall team speed. Gotsis, wolfe, leary and Hamilton

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    82
    Vic Fangio. Iím amazed that calling plays from the sidelines has made such a significant difference for him, compared to calling plays from the booth.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,654
    Simmons - canít ever get over the hump
    Yiadom - really hope he turns it around
    Gotsis - thought heíd break out in a contract year
    Hamilton - got to find production from our 3rd WR
    Wolfe - perennially disappointed, money/talk doesnít match his production

    And the injuries. Losing Chubb sucks, but I feel worse for Bausby. Paralyzed for 30 minutes or so and was really showing that he could possibly be something at this level, now thereís no telling when he comes back or if he can even stick with a team if he struggles coming back

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,973
    Yaidom , Callahan, wolf , Miller , Hamilton and Bolles .

    Does anyone know when James comes back ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,277
    Emmanuel Sanders and Chris Harris.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders and Chris Harris.
    CHJ? This guy is one of the bright spots on the D. He kept D. Adam's and K. Allen under their avg . This is one of the things that bugged me about Elway . Elway paid Callahan good money and Callahan hasnt been the player CHJ has been and he cant even get on the field.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,277
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    CHJ? This guy is one of the bright spots on the D. He kept D. Adam's and K. Allen under their avg . This is one of the things that bugged me about Elway . Elway paid Callahan good money and Callahan hasnt been the player CHJ has been and he cant even get on the field.
    I don't like the Way Harris points at people when he gets burned.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I don't like the Way Harris points at people when he gets burned.
    Yeah sometimes his antics are little to be desired but his play is above avg . He shut down 2 of the best wr this year so far.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,277
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Yeah sometimes his antics are little to be desired but his play is above avg . He shut down 2 of the best wr this year so far.
    I like him, I just want him make sure he always acts like a leader on defense. And I would like to see him get a few picks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •