Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by welderhead View Post
    I'm not liking players who appear to feel entitled. This would include Sanders and Harris. I would have traded Sanders after his antics last year. But I enjoy watching the Broncos play and that's my bottom line. My biggest Bronco related disappointment is in the stadium concessions. If there's anything good I didn't find it.
    @8:20
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/i...impact-felt-ev

Does DaSean Hamilton still suit up? Hard to tell...if he does, then him.

I've seen Von doggin' it on pursuing multiple times this year. Add that to the lack of sacks and I'd put him on this list.

I'd say Flacco but I didn't expect him to be anything more than mediocre.

The only time Wolfe gets to do his "howl" is pre-game when they take the field. That's because he's invisible the rest of the game.

Gotsis...not even sure I've heard his name called this year.

Ja'Waun James.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Bryce Callahan, who is a lost cause

Wolfe - overpaid for what he brings

Gotsis- at least he is playing his worst season before we resigned him.

Yiadom - has had every chance to be the starter and has taken a step back looks scared.

Elijah Wilkinson - kept hearing from experts how he should repalce Bolles and he has been a worse tackle some how.

Rookies:
    Drew Lock ( Would have said Fant but he at least plays)
    His inconsistent play in the preseason shows why he fell in the draft and then he got injured.
    Makes zero sense to bring him back halfway through season now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Yes, that's very fair and I agree he always shows a lot of heart. But unbridled passion is a liability in this day and age. That sounds pompous but I hope you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    When the Head Coach causes you to long for the "good ole days" when we had Vance Joseph, then he wins the award as the "Most Disappointing".
    In my opinion as bad as this season has been it hasn't even been close to bad enough to justify longing for the "good ole days" with VJ!!

The Broncos had a good start in Vance's first season BUT.....

Starting on 10/15 the Broncos played the Giants in NY and this is where the nightmare began...

NY-23
    DEN-10

LA Chargers-21
    DEN-0

DEN-19
    KC-29

DEN-23
    PHILADELPHIA-51

NE-41
    DEN-16

CIN-20
    DEN-17

DEN-14
    OAKLAND-21

DEN-9
    MIAMI-35

Just to recap that is 8 games in a row a big fat loss.. and some of them absolute blow outs.

In VJ's second season the Broncos started out strong and then had a 4 game loss streak from week 3-7. Then had another 4 loss streak to end the 2018 season. Fangio has only begun his tenure with the Broncos.. it was WAY too early to say he is worse than Vance Joseph especially since Vance had two 4 game loss streaks and an 8 loss streak during his two years in Denver. Fangio will have to be pretty awful to equal or surpass that dismal record!

Having said all of that though I will admit I have been disappointed in Fangio and his staff but, there is plenty of disappointment to go around so far this season.
    Last edited by KansasKrista; 10-12-2019 at 08:57 AM.

I'm confused that numerous folks say Scangerello is ......well trash. He has improved every game. It's not the win loss. Do any of you actually understand how specific plays are used to put specific players in prime position to succeed ? He has shown growth every week. He has never called pro offenses before. I think he is a bright spot on this team and brings hope. He's only going to get better. We just need players to play to their potential.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Wolfe - overpaid for what he brings

Gotsis- at least he is playing his worst season before we resigned him.

Yiadom - has had every chance to be the starter and has taken a step back looks scared.

Elijah Wilkinson - kept hearing from experts how he should repalce Bolles and he has been a worse tackle some how.

Rookies:
    Drew Lock ( Would have said Fant but he at least plays)
    His inconsistent play in the preseason shows why he fell in the draft and then he got injured.
    Makes zero sense to bring him back halfway through season now.
    wolfe has also fallen apart a bit is not as good as he was a few years ago. he was really good younger but now he is defintely starting show a step of slowing down. so at this point he is over paid i am hoping walker and jones shine more.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I'm confused that numerous folks say Scangerello is ......well trash. He has improved every game. It's not the win loss. Do any of you actually understand how specific plays are used to put specific players in prime position to succeed ? He has shown growth every week. He has never called pro offenses before. I think he is a bright spot on this team and brings hope. He's only going to get better. We just need players to play to their potential.
    this season he has been bad. but i don't think you can get rid of him. he is showing improvement each week. he has never done this. if it still looks like this year 2 or 3 then i will worry but right now i think he is a great playbook he just needs more time learning how to use it

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Not disappointed in any 1 player but disappointed with the team's play on offense and defense as a whole.

Offense still barely scores 10 points and the offensive play calling lacks innovation.

Defense is even more disappointing...I just knew Fangio would 'bring the nasty' to our defense but we play softer than when VJ/Woods were running it.

For now I'm going to chalk it all up to the learning curve of having new coaches & new schemes but my 'learning curve' patience is wearing thin.
    Defense looked like it might be turning a corner today but the offense is still a 'major' work in progress!!!

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Anyone not saying Von has been the biggest disappointment is lying to themselves. He's the highest paid player on the team and getting outplayed by guys that were lucky to even be on the team at the start of the season.

Said it before and todayís game reinforced the disappointment with Von Miller. 1/2 sack makes 2.5 in 6 games, 8 going back to the last 2 games of 2018. Some said it was lack of interior pressure and that was there today. There was one play with Von in pursuit and he looked slow. Malik Reed played well though - Von should cut him a check because he certainly hasnít earned his pay.

Leary was obviously a disappointment. I expected him to have a rough start to the season after recovering from the achilles tear. However, heís getting worse by the game and thatís hard to do. Time for Leary to sit the bench.

Fant is another disappointment. Sure heís a rookie but heís a liability at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    wolfe has also fallen apart a bit is not as good as he was a few years ago. he was really good younger but now he is defintely starting show a step of slowing down. so at this point he is over paid i am hoping walker and jones shine more.
    Wolfe looked great today!!!

Fant.
    Hamilton
    Gotsis
    Leary
    Callahan