Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I’d still be nail biting without the depression of 1-4 hanging there...

The wins would have been ugly,,,close...and not indicative of a team that is built to compete in the post season.. but wins.

So smiling but waiting for the implosion every week...

Kinda like the Tebow years now that I think of of it...
    We'd all feel better about this team and the season as a whole. Ugly wins are still wins. There would still be the issues of Bolles being bad and Flacco being mediocre...
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

If the bad calls we got had been called on our opponents and we won those games we'd all feel different.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

That's 4-2 after tomorrow, then hosting a faltering KC. We're actually 5-2.

Quote Originally Posted by jmag View Post
    That's 4-2 after tomorrow, then hosting a faltering KC. We're actually 5-2.
    Why stop there? This a 14-2 championship team! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    We'd all feel better about this team and the season as a whole. Ugly wins are still wins. There would still be the issues of Bolles being bad and Flacco being mediocre...
    Bolles is doing a better job as a LT than Flacco is doing as a QB. I really don’t get why players at every other position are criticized so harshly while Flacco’s suck is tolerated and/or praised around here.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    Why stop there? This a 14-2 championship team! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    Bolles is doing a better job as a LT than Flacco is doing as a QB. I really don’t get why players at every other position are criticized so harshly while Flacco’s suck is tolerated and/or praised around here.
    May patience with his play is wearing thin after the second half of the last game, and the numerous sacks he’s taken to take us out of field goal range. He just doesn’t get the ball out fast.

Wouldn't change my idea of the team at all. Between our schedule, new coaching staff, the young players and the refs, I figured it would be a roller coaster this year. But, I see better QBing, coaching decisions and young players improving. Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And we just extended Sanders?)? Are you kidding me?
    What?????.....

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And we just extended Sanders?)? Are you kidding me?
    Did we? I haven't seen any news about Sanders' contact.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    The way I see it is
    #1 we gave away the win in Oakland
    Hamiltons dropped pass in the endzone and Sanders tripping on what would have been a walk in TD.

#2 the last second losses to the Bears and Jags were heart breaking . Refs made bad calls in each.

#3 we actually competed with the Pakers in Lambo having 3 turnovers.

We aren't as bad as some people think . We aren't getting destroyed up and down every week.

This gives me hope . If we win these games we should have were sitting at 3-2 it would be a better atmosphere. Honestly we should be sitting at 4-1 imo
    This is an interesting take but for me things are a bit worse than this.

1. We were expecting to have a better OL. Instead they are looking about the same but with clearly better coaching.

2. We have gotten worse at the QB position IMO. Flacco appears to be holding o to the ball for far too long. What makes matters worse is that those stats were already out there. Based on last year Flacco held onto the ball longer than Case did. IMO this compounds the OL issue.

3. FA and CB position. We decided to bring in a FA CB and pay him...yet the player is perpetually hurt. Then we trade away Talib for a bag of chips and make our team worse. This is also compounded by poor drafting. Langley, Yoadom....one was a complete failed pick and the other is struggling.

Then there is the FAs. Barrett is one which perplexed me. Why not make Barrett and Chub 50 50 starters?

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Fan View Post
    Take away the two last second losses to the Bears and the Jags and Denver is 3-2, and had they not given the Packers 14 points off two crucial turnovers who knows, but how different would you feel about the whole situation if they were 3-2 instead of 1-4? A lot more confident? A little more confident? The same?
    We're not 3-2, and never will be. So, I deal with the reality that we threw this season away and think about what we can do to improve for next year. Sad to think we have to look to next year already, but THAT is the reality we live in at 1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Did we? I haven't seen any news about Sanders' contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    What?????.....
    Please forgive me. I read an article about which player SHOULD be extended vs who was going to be extended in reality. The article made the case for Sanders. However, it was an opinion piece and not a reality piece. I mistakenly interpreted it as something that was going to happen.

I posted an inaccurate post about Sanders being extended and I was completely wrong.

Sorry. My bad.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-13-2019 at 04:40 AM.

6 games in....and the season is over...ive daydreamed about being above .500 for 3 years now...we are not 3-2, we suck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    6 games in....and the season is over...ive daydreamed about being above .500 for 3 years now...we are not 3-2, we suck again.
    This team does just enough to give us some hope, then dashes it in the most epic way possible.