• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Andy Janovich extended

Sandy Clough is reporting as we speak that Andy Janovich just became the third highest paid full back in the NFL. This is a move that I greatly applaud.
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Sorry it is a radio report but as soon as I have a link it will be pasted.

Comment

• mediaperch
      Special Teams
      • Nov 2010

“Since he was drafted back in 2016, Andy has developed into one of the best fullbacks in the league,” President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway said.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
        Football Immortal
        • Jun 2007

3 years 5.7 million

Comment

• JW7
          Captain
          • Apr 2009

For the offense we are running and want to run this is a great move. Jano really opens things up for our RBs and he is completely capable when the ball is in his hands and underutilized in that aspect imo.
          sigpic

Comment

• Rich_C
            Captain
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
            For the offense we are running and want to run this is a great move. Jano really opens things up for our RBs and he is completely capable when the ball is in his hands and underutilized in that aspect imo.
            Could we not have found a FB as a UDFA who can compare to Jano? I hate to sound all New England here but could those dollars not been saved and put towards other players with more impact?

Comment

• Sam_Z
              Banned User
              • Dec 2004

Thank you sir much obliged, CP coming soon.

Comment

• $Broncos$
                Playmaker
                • Aug 2010

I don’t care as long as we score points. Our offense is pathetic. I know we could get rid of sanders but I love him. Only consistent player on our team now.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                  Banned User
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                  Could we not have found a FB as a UDFA who can compare to Jano? I hate to sound all New England here but could those dollars not been saved and put towards other players with more impact?
                  Let me just start off by saying, you do not adjust to the defense, you make the defense adjust to you.

Rich Scangarellos offense was able to have success with the inside run game early with Andy Janovich leading the way in the first quarter.

Then Scangarello changes to an outside zone and takes Andy Janovich out of the game, zero success occurs from that point on until the fourth quarter when Scangarello re-insert Andy Janovich back into the game.

Jano is definitely worth this contract!!! It is about football smarts over athleticism and Andy is extremely intelligent! Remember that!

Comment

• orange crush75
                    Captain
                    • Feb 2006

That's awesome . Good move Elway!

Comment

• TheAsianPA
                      Captain
                      • Oct 2015

5.7 million over 3 years is nothing for the impact he has on this team's run game. George Aston proved that not just any FB can come in and have success with the run game. This is a good move.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Sam_Z
                        Banned User
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        5.7 million over 3 years is nothing for the impact he has on this team's run game. George Aston proved that not just any FB can come in and have success with the run game. This is a good move.
                        Exactly!

I like to joke and say if only we have two or three more Janos and Risners right now our offense would be leading the league.

I truly feel it’s more about smarts than athleticism. Having Virgil Green back for the running game wouldn’t hurt right now either!

Comment

• EddieMac
                          Canuck Mod, eh!
                          • Feb 2004

Excellent signing! Good work FO!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
                            team preacher
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Exactly!

I like to joke and say if only we have two or three more Janos and Risners right now our offense would be leading the league.

I truly feel it’s more about smarts than athleticism. Having Virgil Green back for the running game wouldn’t hurt right now either!
                            Fant just needs time. He should turn into a very good TE.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• arapaho
                              reserved for losing bet
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                              Man, don’t resign players we mad

We resign players we mad
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X