All Things Star Trek

We've got one of these for Star Wars, only seems fitting to get a Star Trek one going. Especially with Picard coming up.

Anyone been watching Discovery? I started watching it when it first came out and I absolutely hated the entire concept. made it like 5 episodes in and quit. Heard people raving over how good season two was so I went back and gave it a shot again, Season One finished strong, two episodes into Season Two and I actually shockingly love it.

Then of course, there's this

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We've got one of these for Star Wars, only seems fitting to get a Star Trek one going. Especially with Picard coming up.

Anyone been watching Discovery? I started watching it when it first came out and I absolutely hated the entire concept. made it like 5 episodes in and quit. Heard people raving over how good season two was so I went back and gave it a shot again, Season One finished strong, two episodes into Season Two and I actually shockingly love it.

Then of course, there's this

We watched all of Discovery. We are not fans, easily my least favorite Trek. Ill keep watching because its Trek and i have to.

As for Picard other then all the feels of the cameos, im worried for this show. It just didnt feel like i think a Picard show should be. again im going to watch because Trek, but i am not going into it with high hopes.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

An oldie but a goodie!!

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    We watched all of Discovery. We are not fans, easily my least favorite Trek. Ill keep watching because its Trek and i have to.

As for Picard other then all the feels of the cameos, im worried for this show. It just didnt feel like i think a Picard show should be. again im going to watch because Trek, but i am not going into it with high hopes.
    I didn't like the first season, but it tied up nicely. I'm only about 5 episodes into season 2, but they seem to be distancing themselves from damaging historic trek cannon which is a lot of fans complaints. In fact, by the end of the first season, they essentially undid a lot of the damage done with the klingons and such without making a mess of everything. I have really enjoyed what I've seen so far.

I've just about caught up (one episode left) the show starts super slow, but the second season was fantastic.

I really hope they tie control in as the birth of the Borg in some way.

ugh, that finally was fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    ugh, that finally was fantastic!
    Couldn't disagree more, but glad you liked it. We seem to be opposite i really liked the first season but then it went downhill fast for me and hated season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Couldn't disagree more, but glad you liked it. We seem to be opposite i really liked the first season but then it went downhill fast for me and hated season 2.
    I like that this basically frees them from cannon. They are now free to explore a brand new era of star trek that we've never seen before.