Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who is on the auction block?

There have been multiple threads as to who needs traded or cut or fired. Well strait from the horses mouth and much to the disappointment of many here no player is on the auction block. Sadly that means mediocre Flacco and just plain bad Bolles are not going anywhere.....

John Elway: No one from our side is on the trading block. Were going to try to win football games.

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...767499776?s=19
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

The only tradable assets the Broncos have are on defense, assuming the goal is to rebuild.

Youre not going to trade the young players on offense.

No one is going to trade for Flacco unless theyre trying to get fired.

Since they want to try to win games, they cant trade any of the starters.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Elway can say whatever he wants, if they lose a couple more games they will consider certain trades. Sanders seems to be a logical trade target for NE, SF or NO and I fully expect him to be sought after since Green is not getting traded in Cincy

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    There have been multiple threads as to who needs traded or cut or fired. Well strait from the horses mouth and much to the disappointment of many here no player is on the auction block. Sadly that means mediocre Flacco and just plain bad Bolles are not going anywhere.....

John Elway: “No one from our side is on the trading block. We’re going to try to win football games.”

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...767499776?s=19
    I'm actually pretty happy about this, what are the chances Elway actually buys instead of sells?

Lets win...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I'm actually pretty happy about this, what are the chances Elway actually buys instead of sells?

Lets win...
    I have been saying for years we should spend resources and trade for a OL. We may not be able to win a ring this year but building a good OL will help us solve multiple problems going forward. We should invest into the team pass protection to help develop a franchise QB.

It is how Elway got his OL good enough to win Super Bowls. We traded for two OTs and signed others in free agency. That with Alex Gibbs allowed us to build a back to back Super Bowl OL with a run game that would dominate.

Gary Zim - Trade 1st round pick
    Tony Jones - Trade 2nd round pick
    Brain Habib - Free Agent
    Stink - Free Agent
    Nalen - Drafted

2nd Ring add
    Dan Neil - drafted
    Harry Swayne - Free Agent

Winning culture

So I teach tennis and won a couple state championships. When do you lose hope? Or do you keep playing? I fractured my back but I know when I cut people they were upset. Im just happy I am off on Friday have a great day broncos fans!!!

Offense takes time

Watching Kyle the last few years. It takes 2 years for the offense to learn. Gotta Have patience.

No, we don't. What we gotta have is offensive line. Has Munchak had anything to say

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Watching Kyle the last few years. It takes 2 years for the offense to learn. Gotta Have patience.
    Kyle Shanahan?

The Chiefs gave up tons of rushing yards the last two games so everyone including them expected the 1-2 punch of Lindsay and Freeman, but it wasn't working, so since they were looking to defend the run you would think the passing game would be an option but that wasn't there either. And to give up that many sacks, wow....it's a mess, but this team has been having problems scoring so far this season, but outside of that opening drive they had nothing and even that drive was helped by two KC penalties otherwise they would've been shutout!

I know Flacco is immobile back there, as bad if not worse than Craig Morton was, but he has to get rid of the ball sooner, and the OC has to realize that and call plays where he has a quick checkdown to a back even if it will only gain a few yards, anything is better than a sack!

I don't think this offense will get much better, and I don't even know what to say they should try to fix it, this is really a mess.....

Atl struggled for a year... then they turned it on

What is going on with our Broncos???

Hello Bronco fans.
    I have been a Bronco fan now for 40 years in sickness and in health.
    This season I have enough and for the first time I was searching a way to express my self. Mr Elway, we are not seeking a QB like you anymore since a long time. You keep hiring those old and washed up QB's, rather than finding a young talent and training / promoting that young man for many years to come. Other teams can do it! What was wrong with Osweiler. Certainly a talent promoted by Manning. There was our future and you let him go. Since we have a mess season after season.
    I am having a hard time watching anymore!!!

Dr. Bieg

Look up Jeff legwold from ESPN and the Denver post, he posted an article just this week on the Broncos situation.

Also look up Michael Lonbardi from the athletic who posted a detailed article about 3 weeks ago about the front office and their mishaps.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-18-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Can't seem to find the right coach.

Can't find a franchise QB, and bringing in a washed up veteran.

Poor drafting.

Those three things give you what we're seeing with the Broncos.

Osweiler was average. Nothing more. Nothing less. We've had worse since he was here. But he wasn't necessarily better than anyone else we've had, either.