Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    imo the only way we win Thursday is if the offense had a time machine and good back 5-6 years bring on peyton DT decker welker n Julius...because we are going to need at least 24 points probably more like 30

I know KC has not looked that good past 2 weeks but we don't have the colts OL or a Watson at QB
    Maybe the team just show up and plays hard like they've been doing.

Three weeks ago the Broncos had been left for dead, I guess somebody forgot to tell them.
    [

17 points is not going to beat the chiefs... Doesn't matter how good the defense is, they won't hold mahomes to less than 20. The offense HAS to step up their game. Period. You can blame whoever you want to for why the offense is playing sub par, I'm sick of arguing with some of you about it, but the bottom line is, 17 points isn't enough to sustainably win football games and we need to get over that hump.

The only chance this offense has against KC is by opening up the play book, running some play action, and burn up the clock keeping Kermit off the field.

However I donít have very much faith in Scangarello being able to do this. Hopefully he proves me wrong butbits doubtful!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-14-2019 at 06:45 AM.

I think getting James back should help the offense. If he can win his assignments, then we can cover for Bolles, and open up some more down field route combinations. We've seen what adding a few guys like AJ and Purcell can do to the defense, maybe James can be that for the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    17 points is not going to beat the chiefs... Doesn't matter how good the defense is, they won't hold mahomes to less than 20. The offense HAS to step up their game. Period. You can blame whoever you want to for why the offense is playing sub par, I'm sick of arguing with some of you about it, but the bottom line is, 17 points isn't enough to sustainably win football games and we need to get over that hump.
    No argument from me, I totally agree with you.

We're going to have to take a few risks. I know every game from here is important but this one is vital. If we succeed, we have a legitimate shot at winning the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The only chance this offense has against KC is by opening up the play book, running some play action, and burn up the clock keeping Kermit off the field.

However I donít have very much faith in Scangarello being able to do this. Hopefully he proves me wrong butbits doubtful!
    Agreed. Mahomes is a baller and he isn't just gonna relax and go with the flow. He is going to come out guns blazin. Scangarello better bring his A game and this offense had best step it up.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey