Thread: Devin Bush

Devin Bush

Man this is the guy I wanted at 10 in the draft. He is making a massive impact for the Steelers and round hsve solidified the position for years for us. I really wish Elway would make ILB a priority next offseason. We canít keep passing on these guys!

He made a play against a bad chargers team...
    Lol it Doesnít mean heís a once in lifetime player...

On the other hand he just might be Joe Greene, Jack Lambert or Jack Hamm!

However whatís done is done and Alexander Johnson has been very well above average for Denver!

Have faith my young bronco buddy!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-13-2019 at 05:47 PM.

I'd rather have Risner, Fant, and insert future 3rd. Especially with the way AJ has been playing

People want to hate on Fant but rookie TEs RARELY come out and are all pro right out of the gate. Witten is your do it all TE and his 1st year played exactly how fants is now. He struggled and Parcells was hard on him. Rookie offensive players in general make their progressive leap in year 2. It's easier for a defender because all they have to do is chase the ball and shed blocks and make tackles. That trade gave us a future long term playmaking TE and or a rock at G or our possible future QB (not sure what pick was our original)

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

AJ has me forgetting the ILB need for now.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Man this is the guy I wanted at 10 in the draft. He is making a massive impact for the Steelers and round hsve solidified the position for years for us. I really wish Elway would make ILB a priority next offseason. We can’t keep passing on these guys!
    THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING AS I AM WATCHING THE GAME!!! We needed D help and we went with a bust of a TE. Bad, Bad, draft day trade.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING AS I AM WATCHING THE GAME!!! We needed D help and we went with a bust of a TE. Bad, Bad, draft day trade.
    You can call him a bust a couple years from now but you can't call him a bust right now....

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    We used the 52 pick acquired in the trade (with 2 other picks) to get Lock

We also have a 3rd next year.

The conclusion on if that trade was good or not is far from done.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

I don’t see how anyone can watch AJ these past two weeks and feel like we still should’ve taken Bush instead.

Man I tell you AJ has been balling out . He is a solid player and is helping our D in a big way. I think Fant will really come along .

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    We used the 52 pick acquired in the trade (with 2 other picks) to get Lock

We also have a 3rd next year.

The conclusion on if that trade was good or not is far from done.
    True but imagine a LB core of

Miller
    Johnson
    Bush
    Chubb

Instead, Denver drafted a soft TE in Fant
    and a QB who most probably will get out drafted.

Time will tell, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    People want to hate on Fant but rookie TEs RARELY come out and are all pro right out of the gate. Witten is your do it all TE and his 1st year played exactly how fants is now. He struggled and Parcells was hard on him. Rookie offensive players in general make their progressive leap in year 2. It's easier for a defender because all they have to do is chase the ball and shed blocks and make tackles. That trade gave us a future long term playmaking TE and or a rock at G or our possible future QB (not sure what pick was our original)
    I agree. TE may be the hardest for rookies since they have to be in both the receiver and OL rooms. Kittle was pretty good as a rookie but there haven't been many. Tony Gonzales was pretty bad his first two years. I think a goal of 40 catches for Fant is pretty good and better than many TEs do their rookie years.