Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: season = over

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,857

    season = over

    the chargers are an absolute mess, there is no coming back from this and even if they somehow did they are not good enough to beat anyone in the playoffs. i was wrong, the chargers suck! rivers probably will (and should) retire after this season. they are an embarrassment and that's all i can really say about it right now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Hold on bap, the Steelers prevent defense is padding rivers stats

    Have faith

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Never mind you got rivered

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,066
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Hold on bap, the Steelers prevent defense is padding rivers stats

    Have faith
    Well his stat of INT was padded quite a bit 🤣

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,857
    both my teams suck and got destroyed this weekend, Nebraska and LAC, both of them...........they suck.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    both my teams suck and got destroyed this weekend, Nebraska and LAC, both of them...........they suck.
    and with a pretty easy schedule too

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,857
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and with a pretty easy schedule too
    Yep, same with the broncos, at least the two teams they beat.

    I know my team is in a very bad spot, at least I donít live in denial like you do.

    If my team sucks they suck, if your team sucks itís ďwell the offense is learning the new system and our RT is missingĒ

    Lol yet Iím the excuse maker? Youíre in denial about that as well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yep, same with the broncos, at least the two teams they beat.

    I know my team is in a very bad spot, at least I don’t live in denial like you do.

    If my team sucks they suck, if your team sucks it’s “well the offense is learning the new system and our RT is missing”

    Lol yet I’m the excuse maker? You’re in denial about that as well.
    lol sure bud...the broncos have faced 4 teams out of the six games against teams in the top 10 of scoring defense...you faced the fins

    the only team in the top 10 in points allowed you played was the broncos...and they held your offense to 2 fgs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yep, same with the broncos, at least the two teams they beat.

    I know my team is in a very bad spot, at least I don’t live in denial like you do.

    If my team sucks they suck, if your team sucks it’s “well the offense is learning the new system and our RT is missing”

    Lol yet I’m the excuse maker? You’re in denial about that as well.
    where did I say the new offense cost us the game...I didn't did I...the question was asked why is our offense struggling...not why did we lose

    I listed legit reasons our offense is struggling

    what was your excuse...ohh ya the stupid coaches didnt use ekeler the way they did in previous weeks....despite being targeted for 16 passes and catching 15

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,857
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    where did I say the new offense cost us the game...I didn't did I...the question was asked why is our offense struggling...not why did we lose

    I listed legit reasons our offense is struggling

    what was your excuse...ohh ya the stupid coaches didnt use ekeler the way they did in previous weeks....despite being targeted for 16 passes and catching 15
    Where did I say anything had ever cost us a game? Show me.

    You listed legit reasons your offense is struggling?? Like missing your RT for example? A new offense? Considering your offense looks exactly the same as it did last year?

    Thatís a legit reason? But me mentioning way more key guys missing is excuse making because why exactly?

    I mention coaching, the way they continue to use Gordon rather than what was working before?

    Thatís somehow not legit and just excuses?


    You laugh but as long as you remain a hypocrite I will always be able to smack you down no matter how bad my team is.

    Oh and beating a bad chargers and titans team while your team Sits at 2-4 has you all sorts of exited and that is funny As hell.

    Thatís when you know you truly have a losers mentality.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,857
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    lol sure bud...the broncos have faced 4 teams out of the six games against teams in the top 10 of scoring defense...you faced the fins

    the only team in the top 10 in points allowed you played was the broncos...and they held your offense to 2 fgs
    #1 I know my team sucks, it doesnít matter who we played.

    #2 you are a fan of one of the most successful franchises in football and you are all sorts of stoked that your team is 2-4 and has beat two bad teams.

    Thatís what losing has done to you man, wishing for mediocrity because there is no hope.

    Itís pretty bad when a chargers fan holds his team more accountable and doesnít accept the losing as much as a broncos fan with the same record.

    Losers mentality, now you know what itís like to be a chargers fan.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the chargers are an absolute mess, there is no coming back from this and even if they somehow did they are not good enough to beat anyone in the playoffs. i was wrong, the chargers suck! rivers probably will (and should) retire after this season. they are an embarrassment and that's all i can really say about it right now.
    When delusion is gone, and reality takes its place.

    I would smack your yearly Chargers delusion/realization,
    but this year it's sad.

    Here's something that may cheer you up.
    Go and re-read all those preseason Chargers' articles.
    Tootles!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    both my teams suck and got destroyed this weekend, Nebraska and LAC, both of them...........they suck.
    Yeah, it's too early to tell with Frost and Nebraska yet. So far, not impressed at all really. They will give him 7 seasons at least. As far as the Chargers, and the rest of the West, yeah all 4 SUCK!
    oh YEAH?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    #1 I know my team sucks, it doesn’t matter who we played.

    #2 you are a fan of one of the most successful franchises in football and you are all sorts of stoked that your team is 2-4 and has beat two bad teams.

    That’s what losing has done to you man, wishing for mediocrity because there is no hope.

    It’s pretty bad when a chargers fan holds his team more accountable and doesn’t accept the losing as much as a broncos fan with the same record.

    Losers mentality, now you know what it’s like to be a chargers fan.

    where have you seen me stoked? your taking butthurt liberties I assume

    no I know my team has a ways to go, hopefully Lock will prove us all something and emerge as the franchise qb next year

    as for this year...I assume nothing after an 0-4 start other than im 100% positive we could have played better, and without a couple key penalties and a couple defensive breakdowns we should be
    3-3 or 4-2

    I never stated we was superbowl bound preseason, nor did I say anything other then we aint as bad as YOU state we are

    you went around bragging your behind off over how superb the bolts were, how they a guaranteed seed in the post

    yes we see it...the cheeze done fell off your cracker and your upset

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Where did I say anything had ever cost us a game? Show me.

    You listed legit reasons your offense is struggling?? Like missing your RT for example? A new offense? Considering your offense looks exactly the same as it did last year?

    That’s a legit reason? But me mentioning way more key guys missing is excuse making because why exactly?

    I mention coaching, the way they continue to use Gordon rather than what was working before?

    That’s somehow not legit and just excuses?


    You laugh but as long as you remain a hypocrite I will always be able to smack you down no matter how bad my team is.

    Oh and beating a bad chargers and titans team while your team Sits at 2-4 has you all sorts of exited and that is funny As hell.

    That’s when you know you truly have a losers mentality.

    no once again it flies over your head...considering the point on it, its a miracle

    you blamed injuries already this year ...I pointed out we had just as many injuries as the chargers...except you swore your injuries were devastating and ours were of no consequense

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •