Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: season = over

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Holy cow dung baph! Every Bronco fan has been wondering for the last zero seconds what in the world is happening with the Sparklers. So not fantastic! Thanks for the highly unanticipated and needless lame update.
    You know what? I couldn’t care less if you or anyone else cares. You obviously cared enough to respond so look who wasted their time on a thread they don’t care about?

That’s right, YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    You know what? I couldn’t care less if you or anyone else cares. You obviously cared enough to respond so look who wasted their time on a thread they don’t care about?

That’s right, YOU.
    More lame nonsense from a Sparkler fan who for some strange reason thinks Bronco fans want to know ANYTHING about the Dolts!

You continue to embarrass yourself knowing Bronco fans "couldn’t care less" about you and that "HISTORICAL" Charger train wreck.

You seriously need to tune in to reality. That's right, YOU!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-19-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

More lame nonsense from a Sparkler fan who for some strange reason thinks Bronco fans want to know ANYTHING about the Dolts!
    Fixed that for you, for all the grammar smack you run you would think your grammar would be flawless, guess not!

That’s right, YOU.
    If that was true you wouldn’t be here.

Fixed that for you, for all the grammar smack you run you would think your grammar would be flawless, guess not!
    Thanks baph! You obviously cared enough to respond so look who wasted their time on a thread they can't care less about!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If that was true you wouldn’t be here.
    wait, what? if i cared if you or anyone else liked what i post i actually wouldn't post the stuff that i do. one day you will realize that i'm here for one purpose only......my personal entertainment.

the only way i wouldn't be here is if it stopped being fun or if i got banned. that said, i do enjoy some of the posts i read here and have grown to like some of you.

wait, what? if i cared if you or anyone else liked what i post i actually wouldn't post the stuff that i do. one day you will realize that i'm here for one purpose only......my personal entertainment.

the only way i wouldn't be here is if it stopped being fun or if i got banned. that said, i do enjoy some of the posts i read here and have grown to like some of you.
    Wait, what? You have NO intention of posting anything that others might "like" unless it's admitting the Sparklers "suck". Rarely but sometimes you show a tiny bit of honesty when you 100% realize you've painted yourself into a dark corner and must go into "damage control" because your conscience gets the better of you. You're a trolling agitator with nothing better to do with your time. That's weird and socially inept. Sad.

Everyone who visits this forum knows that you are here for "personal entertainment". Amazing!!!!

That's a very lame statement because ALL OF US ARE HERE FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT!

What other possible reason could there be? Like someone is holding a gun to our heads forcing us to read what you and Pansy fans post?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Wait, what? You have NO intention of posting anything that others might "like"
    you do realize this is the smack section, right? i'm honestly in a loss for words how much of a cry baby you are. do yourself a favor and go back to GD where it's safe, then you won't have to read posts from rival fans that you don't "like" anymore.

you do realize this is the smack section, right? i'm honestly in a loss for words how much of a cry baby you are. do yourself a favor and go back to GD where it's safe, then you won't have to read posts from rival fans that you don't "like" anymore.
    Lame, this is all you have in response? I've learned that you are the crybaby (by the way, crybaby is one word, not two) and yes I realize this is the smack section....which I'll assume is why it's titled "Talkin' Smack"....and something you are very weak at executing!

GD is not as enjoyable as TS because there's no lame posters like you pick on. As I've stated to you numerous times, I'm not crying about you, I'm laughing hysterically at your never ending nonsense. Please keep it up. Quality entertainment that's free is always a plus!

And by the way, I've never liked your posts....your a very odd Sparkler fan.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Here's a good one from GD....

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    It helps a bit to imagine how the Chargers feel.... they were a playoff team that won 12 games last year, now this year they can’t even beat the Broncos or Titans.
    To me it helps a lot....and it's very surprising the Sparklers beat the Colts and Dolphins! They're lucky to not be 0-7.
    Utah Bronco Freak

awe shucks bap...is it me

i got to give you credit baps, you are owning the suckage right now as are we & you certainly can make things interesting around here from time to time...probably be boring if you stopped coming around....

that avatar is too damn funny good stuff

This thread is so full of misery....I think you all should sing a little song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkzE23pyME4

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    This thread is so full of misery....I think you all should sing a little song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkzE23pyME4
    Very appropriate for AFC West fans. Thanks obi!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    awe shucks bap...is it me
    I think you already knew that I low key don’t have hate for you even though we go back and forth a lot