Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: season = over

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    #1 I know my team sucks, it doesn’t matter who we played.

Losers mentality, now you know what it’s like to be a chargers fan.
    Nope! Not true! Bronco fans will never, and I mean NEVER know what it’s like to be a Chargers fan unless there are Bronco fans that are "ex" Charger fans but.....I doubt there are any.

Way too much historical Bronco greatness to remotely put ourselves in your shoes to know, feel and understand historical Charger failure.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Nope! Not true! Bronco fans will never, and I mean NEVER know what it’s like to be a Chargers fan unless there are Bronco fans that are "ex" Charger fans but.....I doubt there are any.

Way too much historical Bronco greatness to remotely put ourselves in your shoes to know, feel and understand historical Charger failure.
    right...2.5 bad seasons is somehow going to give us the perspective of fans whos team historically sucks

the chargers are an absolute mess, there is no coming back from this and even if they somehow did they are not good enough to beat anyone in the playoffs. i was wrong, the chargers suck! rivers probably will (and should) retire after this season. they are an embarrassment and that's all i can really say about it right now.
    You should be rooting for the Broncos come Thursday. A Chiefs loss and a Chargers win against the Titans puts Chargers one game behind the AFC west standings and your team still has two games against the Chiefs.

If my math is right.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

As we saw when we were 0-4 by all rights our season was considered dead and yet we showed up to the Chargers game in droves. Charger could of been 4-0 and we still could of out numbered them.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    right...2.5 bad seasons is somehow going to give us the perspective of fans whos team historically sucks
    Iíve seen so many posts of broncos fans wanting to give up, just give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    As we saw when we were 0-4 by all rights our season was considered dead and yet we showed up to the Chargers game in droves. Charger could of been 4-0 and we still could of out numbered them.
    How many no shows in Denver though? Those are local broncos fans and they did not take over the stadium like the 1-4 Steelers fans did.

That was the worst Iíve ever seen any home game. It was literally 90% Steelers fans, so pathetic but then again thatís LA for you.

The niners took over the colosseum all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    You should be rooting for the Broncos come Thursday. A Chiefs loss and a Chargers win against the Titans puts Chargers one game behind the AFC west standings and your team still has two games against the Chiefs.

If my math is right.
    Iím rooting for the chiefs to lose yes.

I’ve seen so many posts of broncos fans wanting to give up, just give it time.
    Well there's a huge difference between "Bronco fans wanting to give up" versus "Sparkler fans that gave up decades ago"

Charger fans: "Well there's one more season of ongoing failure to add to the multitude of the other failed seasons".

Bronco fans: "We didn't do as well as we should have this year, but as always, we'll keep the faith and rebound next year"!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Iím rooting for the chiefs to lose yes.
    So your a bronco fan tommorrow

Well we all kinda knew it

This game is exactly who we are!
    A bad team across the board

Time to move on to next season

Worst part was zero heart shown by the team.
    I supported Flacco up to this point but I canít defend him or this offense after this game. KC is not a great D and we made them look like the 85 bears.

the chargers got okung back finally, an absolute enormous upgrade from who's been starting there all season. it should change the protection scheme a lot and allow a shift in protection to the struggling right side. if the chargers could somehow improve their pass protection, that would be the best way to improve their offense by far.

oh and the fact that they put travis benjamin on IR, truly an addition by subtraction there IMO. that dude should be out of the league with as many drops he has had the last couple years. i'd rather have practice squad fodder out there who can all hold onto the ball better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So your a bronco fan tommorrow

Well we all kinda knew it
    how did you know man? was it the constant daily smack i run on the broncos and their fans that gave it away?

How many no shows in Denver though? Those are local broncos fans and they did not take over the stadium like the 1-4 Steelers fans did.

That was the worst Iíve ever seen any home game. It was literally 90% Steelers fans, so pathetic but then again thatís LA for you.

The niners took over the colosseum all the same.
    Yes because every team takes over your stadium even though it's smaller then any other.

And actually we are reporting 76k average attendance and over capacity. Not everyone sits especially during a cold night game.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

the chargers got okung back finally, an absolute enormous upgrade from who's been starting there all season. it should change the protection scheme a lot and allow a shift in protection to the struggling right side. if the chargers could somehow improve their pass protection, that would be the best way to improve their offense by far.

oh and the fact that they put travis benjamin on IR, truly an addition by subtraction there IMO. that dude should be out of the league with as many drops he has had the last couple years. i'd rather have practice squad fodder out there who can all hold onto the ball better than him.
    Holy cow dung baph! Every Bronco fan has been wondering for the last zero seconds what in the world is happening with the Sparklers. So not fantastic! Thanks for the highly unanticipated and needless lame update.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Yes because every team takes over your stadium even though it's smaller then any other.

And actually we are reporting 76k average attendance and over capacity. Not everyone sits especially during a cold night game.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance
    All Iím going to add is that small soccer field has the highest ticket prices in the NFL, literally double the average.

Just think, the rams have the same issues with teams taking over their stadium and those ticket prices are less than half the price on average.

Not ideal if youíre trying to get local fans to start showing up and supporting the new team.