• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DENVERSB50CHAMP
    Football Immortal
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    Totally agree. And honesty, I didn't understand the signing to begin with. I mean who was he pushing, Booker? Other than injury to ST, Booker isn't seeing the field and he's an inexpensive young backup. So what was the need to "push" him for? Between Lindsay, Freeman, and Jano that's a heavy 1-2-3 punch right there. And if there's an injury to any of them, I'd rather dust CJ off the shelf than go with Riddick if having a vet is such a must. Riddick is a complete non-value guy.

Totally Agree I also thought great another bad signing. I was right.

Comment

• colowoz
      Bench Warmer
      • Jan 2006

Great game tonight watching the 'Niner's victorious over the Cardinals. Saunders now has 2 TD's in 2 games with his new team. Looks as he has a new home that is not in the " suck"... 8 and 0 and a team to watch.

Comment

• Taos_Broncomaniac
        Football Immortal
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by colowoz View Post
        Great game tonight watching the 'Niner's victorious over the Cardinals. Saunders now has 2 TD's in 2 games with his new team. Looks as he has a new home that is not in the " suck"... 8 and 0 and a team to watch.
        Sanders was good in the good times and bad in the bad times.

If the rookie coach doesn't call that time out we find out how the 49ers and Sanders handle their first loss.

They did not look dominant, I wish they had what it takes to beat the Pats but they don't...Sadly.
        [sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X