Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,075

    The Chargers have no home

    The Chargers home games have become a haven for the away teams fans in LA to show their support. Nothing best demonstrates this then the theme song for the Pittsburgh Steelers being played over the intercom of the last home game. Charger fans are in such short supply that the Steelers not only took over the stadium the staff of the stadium catered to them. Heck even the winless Broncos managed to take over the stadium

    https://sportsnaut.com/2019/10/melvi...tadium-on-snf/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    The Chargers home games have become a haven for the away teams fans in LA to show their support. Nothing best demonstrates this then the theme song for the Pittsburgh Steelers being played over the intercom of the last home game. Charger fans are in such short supply that the Steelers not only took over the stadium the staff of the stadium catered to them. Heck even the winless Broncos managed to take over the stadium

    https://sportsnaut.com/2019/10/melvi...tadium-on-snf/
    The small quantity of Charger fans that do show up might be handed paper sacks (remember Saints fans) when they enter the stadium to show team management how totally disgusted they are with the on going historic futility.

    If it happens, just more waste (in this case a perfectly good paper bag) within a horribly dysfunctional NFL franchise.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    This is a fail for two reasons

    #1 this is nothing new, teams always take over and it’s not limited to chargers games either, the niners took over the LA coliseum last weekend as well.

    The Steelers fans also took over Qualcomm in 2015. It’s pathetic but that’s SoCal for you.

    #2 they played their theme song but what they don’t want you to know is they played it because halfway through the song they got “rickrolled”

    Probably still shouldn’t have done it considering how the game played out but had the chargers been winning it would have been funny.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    The small quantity of Charger fans that do show up might be handed paper sacks (remember Saints fans) when they enter the stadium to show team management how totally disgusted they are with the on going historic futility.

    If it happens, just more waste (in this case a perfectly good paper bag) within a horribly dysfunctional NFL franchise.
    Explain “horribly dysfunctional”? Because they are 2-4? Because they are not playing well?

    Both our teams are in the same boat except one is underperforming and the other is exactly as expected.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Explain “horribly dysfunctional”? Because they are 2-4? Because they are not playing well?

    Both our teams are in the same boat except one is underperforming and the other is exactly as expected.
    Per you and many of the so called "NFL Expert Analyst's" prior to the beginning of the season stated the Chargers will be in the hunt challenging to be in the super bowl.

    You need to read what you state and think about it for a second before you post.
    You say "both teams in the same boat"....that would be the "we suck boat" which means both teams are under performing but you believe if one team was expected to suck and the other team wasn't expected to suck but is sucking just as bad as the other team that somehow means there is a difference? Your thinking is a little warped!

    But everyone with any common sense knew the Dolts would be under performing exactly as expected....“horribly dysfunctional”....aka not winning as expected!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    The small quantity of Charger fans that do show up might be handed paper sacks (remember Saints fans) when they enter the stadium to show team management how totally disgusted they are with the on going historic futility.

    If it happens, just more waste (in this case a perfectly good paper bag) within a horribly dysfunctional NFL franchise.
    sounds like something that should happen at empower field but I’m denver fans would never take it to that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    sounds like something that should happen at empower field but I’m denver fans would never take it to that.
    yes but the broncos don't play in southern California, if they did it most definitely would happen.

    it happens to the rams too, a fact everyone here seems to ignore.

    oh and the pathetic excuse for a fan that runs his mouth about my team sucking while his implodes doesn't deserve a response.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •