Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Less than two weeks ago as well

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...de-cornerback/

Everyone has a price
    Yeah, not like GMs are going to show their cards. In most cases, I do not believe in the "we'll never trade" discussion. But as mentioned, not until we're out of the hunt. Draft picks are not useful to us IF we have a shot.

But I also believe that, if a team is desperate enough to sell the farm, you don't look the other way.

As for my price....I gotta be worth a 6 pack of donuts. OK, maybe with no icing.
    Last edited by CanDB; 10-15-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    We would forever regret trading Von Miller. That's all I'm going to say about it.
    I'm not really in favor of it either but sometimes these type of trades need to happen for the better of the team long term.....Portis/Champ???

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChris79 View Post
    Graziano from ESPN is saying if Elway is blown away by an offer for Miller, he’d take a good look at it. Considering Ramsey just got dealt for 2 1st rounders it’s not out of the realm of possibility that someone looking for an elite pass rusher could offer something similar. He’s still elite, has a friendly contract for someone of his caliber and he’s only 30. I personally don’t know how I’d feel about this seeing how we let Shaq go and there’s uncertainty with how Chubb will rebound. Thoughts?
    This applies to most of the players in the NFL. It is not really saying anything
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Wouldn’t his cap hit be HUGE? If we traded him it would be 2-3 yr rebuild. Elway try’s to field a good team every year.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Wouldn’t his cap hit be HUGE? If we traded him it would be 2-3 yr rebuild. Elway try’s to field a good team every year.
    Contract Notes:
    $42M guaranteed at signing (signing bonus + 2016 salary + 2016 roster bonus + 2017 salary)
    2016 Roster Bonus: $6M
    $18.5M 2018 salary & $500,000 workout bonus fully guarantee on 3/13/2017
    $9M of 2019 salary fully guarantees on 3/18/2018
    2020 Club Option (must be exercised by 3/18/20. If exercised, $6M guarantees)
    2021 Club option (must be exercised by the 1st league day of 2021. If exercised, $7M guarantees)
    2018-21 Workout Bonus: $500,000

Looks to me it would be cheap for another team to take on the rest of his contract all things considered

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Before the season, I could have seen it happening.

I think there’s no way it happens now.

If Elway is expecting Jalen Ramsey type compensation, there’s no way he’s making a deal happen.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Thread closed, right now this seems to be someone spitballing. Previously there has been talk that Miller is the only player that won't be available via a trade.

If something more substantive comes then we can reopen the thread, but for now it's going to be closed.