Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Ground Control should be our M.O. for tonight's game.

I expect Lindsay and Freeman to get at least 15 touches each.

If Flacco simply plays the Kyle Orton-esque game-manager role, we will be fine. Although I do salivate over the damage that Sutton could do over the top, our offense needs to avoid committing turnovers.

The Chiefs may be down a few key players, and even Mahomes is dinged up slightly, but because Mahomes is Mahomes... they will still be very dangerous. What will happen when the best QB in the NFL goes up against Fangio's defense? Time to find out. It will be exciting. Our defense has been playing lights-out the last two weeks and that needs to continue tonight, even on a short week.

I won't make any predictions, but I expect it to be close.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Thanks Elway !
    Broncos D gets after mahomes,
    Lindsay and Freeman go on a rampage !!
    Orange stands make some big noise,
    KC can be beat !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE chiefz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK mahomes !!!

Broncos 42
    chiefz 13

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Our best chance to win is to run for 200+ yards, and to put lots of pressure on Mahomes. If we rely on Flacco to shoot it out with Mahomes we are toast.

Were downtown for breakfast. Way too many Chefs fans here.

Go Broncos!!!

Pivotal game. Huge. Go Broncos!!!

Letssss Go Bronnnncossss!!!

27-17 Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    We’re downtown for breakfast. Way too many Chefs fans here.

Go Broncos!!!
    Just be louder than them tonight, please. We fill other stadiums, we better fill our own.

Have fun!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

All games are important, but this one is especially important. After losing 4 games, every game is a playoff game now. Every division game matters even more now. Lose this game and we may never see Sanders, CHJ, or even Miller in another orange and blue jersey. This may also never be a better time to play KC - they are out:

Bashaud Breeland (CB), Eric Fisher (OT), Kendall Fuller (CB), Chris Jones (DT), Andrew Wylie (G), and Sammy Watkins (WR). And an injured and gimpy Mahomes, possibly the biggest injury of the bunch.

That is some serious damage to the starting lineup. If we can't beat them now, at home it's safe to say that in this Elway era of football we will always be under their shadow. This is a big, big game for us. Must win.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Were downtown for breakfast. Way too many Chefs fans here.

Go Broncos!!!
    Could Depend on the place you were at, there is a couple of Chiefs bars in downtown Denver.

Denver has over 300 night clubs and bar/grills in the inner city alone.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-17-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Ground Control should be our M.O. for tonight's game.

I expect Lindsay and Freeman to get at least 15 touches each.

If Flacco simply plays the Kyle Orton-esque game-manager role, we will be fine. Although I do salivate over the damage that Sutton could do over the top, our offense needs to avoid committing turnovers.

The Chiefs may be down a few key players, and even Mahomes is dinged up slightly, but because Mahomes is Mahomes... they will still be very dangerous. What will happen when the best QB in the NFL goes up against Fangio's defense? Time to find out. It will be exciting. Our defense has been playing lights-out the last two weeks and that needs to continue tonight, even on a short week.

I won't make any predictions, but I expect it to be close.
    Reports from 92.5 have stated that Mahomes ankle is much worse than theyve let on.

I guess hes re aggravated it a few times the last few weeks. Guess every time hes had to hold onto the ball hes attempting to scramble and its just adding to the pain.

In fact reports out of Kc are that he intends to pass the ball very quickly after the snap therefore hes not forced to scramble.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-17-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Reports from 92.5 have stated that Mahomes ankle is much worse than theyve let on.

I guess hes re aggravated it a few times the last few weeks. Guess every time hes had to hold onto the ball hes attempting to scramble and its just adding to the pain.

In fact reports out of Kc are that he intends to pass the ball very quickly after the snap therefore hes not forced to scramble.
    That isnt his game at all. If true, we should have a much better chance of shutting him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Reports from 92.5 have stated that Mahomes ankle is much worse than they’ve let on.

I guess he’s re aggravated it a few times the last few weeks. Guess every time he’s had to hold onto the ball he’s attempting to scramble and it’s just adding to the pain.

In fact reports out of Kc are that he intends to pass the ball very quickly after the snap therefore he’s not forced to scramble.
    They need to smash him early and hard.
    [

I bet the Chefs stack the box and force Broncos to throw. I hope Denver doesnt try and get cute offensively