X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FL BRONCO
    Traveling Mod
    • Mar 2010

No surprise with James on the short week. Hopefully he will be back next week.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• ArchAngel
      Special Teams
      • Jun 2007

I hope Von Miller shows up tonight. We need all our key players making an impact

Comment

• ReasonableChief
        Practice Squad
        • Oct 2003

Well, this should be a fun night.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

• dizzolve
          Orange Rush
          • Mar 2009

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• dizzolve
            Orange Rush
            • Mar 2009

We're just inside 30m .,.... just got that customary hiccup of adrenaline when have a big game.

:lombardi:
            :usa:

Comment

• dizzolve
              Orange Rush
              • Mar 2009

Interesting presgame story

It's about Elway's struggles since the SB50

Glad to see it personally. Put some pressure on him. He's not getting any from the brass above him is he

Comment

• broncoslover115
                Football Immortal
                • Mar 2012

How do you folks feel about the fact that the Pat fans and their media have already determined that they will be AFCCG champions and no one will be able to beat them in order to get their 7th SB.

So, in their minds eye, it’s already a foregone conclusion that the Pats win #7?

Wow! What arrogance! Perhaps you’re right. But damn. So such hunbrus. ., No one we hate you’re team so much.
                Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-17-2019, 05:50 PM.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• dizzolve
                  Orange Rush
                  • Mar 2009

I think Houston or Baltimore could beat them on a neutral field on any given day.

Their schedule is ridiculous so I can see why they'd think that with the way the team's defense is playing.

But it's hard to really judge the Pats playing the teams their playing. They could be average

Comment

• ArchAngel
                    Special Teams
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    How do you folks feel about the fact that the Pat fans and their media have already determined that they will be AFCCG champions and no one will be able to beat them in order to get their 7th SB.

So, in their minds eye, it’s already a foregone conclusion that the Pats win #7?
                    I cant see anyone in the AFC beating them

Comment

• Bates
                      All-Time Great
                      • Jul 2014

Considering their division hasn’t existed in 20 years and the rest of the AFC being a joke I’d say unless Brady gets hurt, yea they take the AFC again.

Comment

• bronco30
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2003

here we go lets pull this off cant stand KC

Comment

• biglenny
                          Captain
                          • Oct 2004

Welp here we go again.....

Go BRONCOS!!

Comment

• ABQBronco25
                            Special Teams
                            • Oct 2013

Glad to see all the pregame media coverage continuing to put Mahomes on that pedestal...

Comment

• dizzolve
                              Orange Rush
                              • Mar 2009

Win or Lose I wanna see our guys rising to the occasion. I don't wanna see any choking. This is the biggest game this team has had this season.

McManus has made some nice kicks recently. But earlier in the season he missed a couple that really shook my confidence in him. Don't want to see any misses tonight Brandon McManus.

Our punter .......... needs to introduction. He's hot n cold lately. He seems good for at least one shank in each game. Timing of that shank could be huge.

Fant has not injected ANY kind of emotion into the team. I'd love to see some emotion from this guy. Even if he plays bad...... act like this game means something to you

I wanna see our offense play heavy run with deep passes

Defense ..... this is where this game is at isn't it. Who's gonna win the battle tonight. Our defense or KC offense

Comment

• Sam_Z
                                Banned User
                                • Dec 2004

I have faith in Fangio defense but not so much in Scangarellos offense. If they could get it together then I’d say “not if the broncos have anything to say about it”.

Comment

Working...
                                X