Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    No surprise with James on the short week. Hopefully he will be back next week.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

I hope Von Miller shows up tonight. We need all our key players making an impact

Well, this should be a fun night.

Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

We're just inside 30m .,.... just got that customary hiccup of adrenaline when have a big game.

Red 98

Interesting presgame story

It's about Elway's struggles since the SB50

Glad to see it personally. Put some pressure on him. He's not getting any from the brass above him is he
    Red 98

How do you folks feel about the fact that the Pat fans and their media have already determined that they will be AFCCG champions and no one will be able to beat them in order to get their 7th SB.

So, in their minds eye, itís already a foregone conclusion that the Pats win #7?

Wow! What arrogance! Perhaps youíre right. But damn. So such hunbrus. ., No one we hate youíre team so much.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-17-2019 at 05:50 PM.

I think Houston or Baltimore could beat them on a neutral field on any given day.

Their schedule is ridiculous so I can see why they'd think that with the way the team's defense is playing.

But it's hard to really judge the Pats playing the teams their playing. They could be average
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    How do you folks feel about the fact that the Pat fans and their media have already determined that they will be AFCCG champions and no one will be able to beat them in order to get their 7th SB.

So, in their minds eye, itís already a foregone conclusion that the Pats win #7?
    I cant see anyone in the AFC beating them

Considering their division hasnít existed in 20 years and the rest of the AFC being a joke Iíd say unless Brady gets hurt, yea they take the AFC again.

here we go lets pull this off cant stand KC

Welp here we go again.....

Go BRONCOS!!

Glad to see all the pregame media coverage continuing to put Mahomes on that pedestal...

Win or Lose I wanna see our guys rising to the occasion. I don't wanna see any choking. This is the biggest game this team has had this season.

McManus has made some nice kicks recently. But earlier in the season he missed a couple that really shook my confidence in him. Don't want to see any misses tonight Brandon McManus.

Our punter .......... needs to introduction. He's hot n cold lately. He seems good for at least one shank in each game. Timing of that shank could be huge.

Fant has not injected ANY kind of emotion into the team. I'd love to see some emotion from this guy. Even if he plays bad...... act like this game means something to you

I wanna see our offense play heavy run with deep passes

Defense ..... this is where this game is at isn't it. Who's gonna win the battle tonight. Our defense or KC offense
    Red 98

I have faith in Fangio defense but not so much in Scangarellos offense. If they could get it together then Iíd say ďnot if the broncos have anything to say about itĒ.