Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1171
    The Broncos celebrated Halloween early by starring in their own HORROR show: The Kansas Chainsaw Massacre

If Mahomes didn't go down, it'd have been a 60 burger.

If the Chef's D doesn't commit those 3rd down flags in Q1, it'd have been a freakin' shut-out at home.

It's embarrassing and disgusting nonetheless. Horrible QB play, horrible OL, battle lost in the trenches. This must be how Titans fans felt Sunday.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Wow, Chiefs fans still chanting. Also, entire postgame show about the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Scarangello needs fired asap. 5/41 on third down is beyond pitiful and I don't see how any team in NFL history can be this bad. 2 good RBS and 2 good WRs and we are 5/41 in the last 4 games? 1/13 tonight against this awful chiefs defense? Yeah he needs fired
    Hi I'm Scarangello, I'm not really an offensive coordinator, but I did sleep at a holiday inn last night. Do I get the job?
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I think Fangio is a great DC and a good guy, but this is not going anywhere and this staff should not move into the Lock era. This is the worst offense I've ever seen. Bring back Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    I am praying Von gets traded to the 49ers. Don't want to see him waste away here.
    I feel bad for a guy with Lindsey's heart. Gotta suck to be associated with this dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    I am praying Von gets traded to the 49ers. Don't want to see him waste away here.
    Thatís just silly

Quote Originally Posted by chessic View Post

Why would it be about us

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    They didn't win this game, so much as we lost it. All we had to do was not give it away. We couldn't do that. Not feasting on blood with mahomes out is crap.
    They recorded 9 sacks and held the Broncos to like 200 yards. The Broncos didnít lose this game because of mistakes. They lost this game because the Chiefs took them behind the woodshed and beat them within an inch of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by chessic View Post
    I wanna see the red-faced shame on our guys' faces in the post-game press conference. I want the humiliation to sink in deep.

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    They recorded 9 sacks and held the Broncos to like 200 yards. The Broncos didnít lose this game because of mistakes. They lost this game because the Chiefs took them behind the woodshed and beat them within an inch of their life.
    Wait... so you're saying that our O-line and flacco played competently... but just got outplayed??? Whoah...

Did anyone else see at the end of the game where Coach Andy Reid accidentally bumped bellies with a producer?

That was "cute."

This win was gift wrapped once Mahomes left and we played the most embarrassing game I've ever seen. We have reached a new low for this franchise

That was the worst game ive watched in recent memory. What was that 3rd down stat? Like 5/43 er something. It's almost impressive.how bad they are

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Did anyone else see at the end of the game where Coach Andy Reid accidentally bumped bellies with a producer?

That was "cute."
    Can't wait to see Perna (That'sGoodSports) play that clip.

Watching Flacco's post game presser. He is so full of crap.