Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1171
    in an era where pretty much everything is geared towards the offense we are ruining that its unreal how bad we are

That one got ugly. Defense did as well as one could have reasonably hoped. Offense and coaching decisions really screwed us. You're not going to win much when you have such huge issues scoring.

Drafting and Elway is the problem

We came out in a 3 back wishbone set?
    And it never worked, and we couldn’t pass block all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    That one got ugly. Defense did as well as one could have reasonably hoped. Offense and coaching decisions really screwed us. You're not going to win much when you have such huge issues scoring.
    We have some issues!

I can never seem to get the post game interviews on this site. Anyone say anything interesting?

I'm a Colts fan. We'll take Von from you. Even if we make the playoffs I think will lose first round.

KC: Less than 200 yards passing. 80 yards rushing. 30 points.

Den: Just over 200 yards passing. 70 yards rushing. 6 points.

KC lose their most valuable player at 13-6 and score 17 unanswered points.

This team makes too many aviodable mistakes under pressure. Why doesn't Flacco throw the ball away rather than fumble?

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post

This team makes too many avoidable mistakes under pressure. Why doesn't Flacco throw the ball away rather than fumble?
    Many fans want the answer to the above questions.

Quote Originally Posted by chessic View Post
    I can never seem to get the post game interviews on this site. Anyone say anything interesting?
    They suck and they know it.

We scored the first touchdown (6points) and never scored again for three quarters????
    What's up with that?
    I think we need a new philosophy from top to bottom. This thing has not been working for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    We scored the first touchdown (6points) and never scored again for three quarters????
    What's up with that?
    I think we need a new philosophy from top to bottom. This thing has not been working for years now.
    That drive was aided by big KC penalties too.

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    That drive was aided by big KC penalties too.
    What a disgrace, I had false hope and I was looking forward to that big game on Primetime television for the Broncos to come out and make a statement. And they made a statement, and it wasn't a very good one. It showed that we're a very weak minded team, soft on many levels. Bad coaching, bad play-calling, bad execution across the board.

Amongst many disappointing things that happened in the course of the game, I found Joe Flacco’s whole demeanour perhaps the most disappointing thing. He looked disinterested, detached, slow of thought, and frankly, looked like he couldn’t care less. Now, he probably does care, but he doesn’t show it. Everything about him is just, lethargic. When a team is going through a rough time, you need the leaders of the team to stand up and be counted. The leaders on this team seem to be the first ones to run up the white flag.

Quote Originally Posted by pozbaird View Post
    Amongst many disappointing things that happened in the course of the game, I found Joe Flacco’s whole demeanour perhaps the most disappointing thing. He looked disinterested, detached, slow of thought, and frankly, looked like he couldn’t care less. Now, he probably does care, but he doesn’t show it. Everything about him is just, lethargic. When a team is going through a rough time, you need the leaders of the team to stand up and be counted. The leaders on this team seem to be the first ones to run up the white flag.
    You don’t get as far in football as Joe Flacco has gotten without caring.

People have different personalities and Joe just seems to be less excitable than others. There’s nothing wrong with that. His teammates are professionals and are supposed to act as such regardless of his demeanor or personality.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!