Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 211
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,326
    I think it's important to re-sign him, because who are we going to get to replace him? And how much is it going to cost for some other player?
    (He should be good for 3 to 5 years hopefully)

  2. #137
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,858
    Cue the
    #Broncos CB Chris Harris Jr. told me he'll match up today with #Vikings WR Stefon Diggs. Scouting report: Great release, great route runner ... but not as fast as others Harris has shadowed this season. "He ain't burning us like those guys."
    Ooof, this aged well for Harris.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,469
    That’s 2 in a row not playing well for Harris..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Cue the

    Ooof, this aged well for Harris.
    harris got embarrassed today, straight up

  5. #140
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think it's important to re-sign him, because who are we going to get to replace him? And how much is it going to cost for some other player?
    (He should be good for 3 to 5 years hopefully)
    The two prospects I would replace CHJr with is
    CB Darnay Holmes, UCLA or CB Levonta Taylor Florida State,
    both in R3 for much less cap.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    The two prospects I would replace CHJr with is
    CB Darnay Holmes, UCLA or CB Levonta Taylor Florida State,
    both in R3 for much less cap.
    Sounds good, at this point we need some more young talented players!

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,858
    Wait are we saying that CHJ played bad this game? Are we really going to use the Diggs TD, where both Fangio and KJax came out and said KJax was out of position on the play, as reason that CHJ played "bad".

  8. #143
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Wait are we saying that CHJ played bad this game? Are we really going to use the Diggs TD, where both Fangio and KJax came out and said KJax was out of position on the play, as reason that CHJ played "bad".
    No I am not putting that on CHJ. However I wonder why Fangio doesn't have CHJ on Diggs all game. That was their biggest weapon, we covered him with a #3 guy on several occasions.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,326
    I like the guy but he's going to want to get paid way too much this offseason. We would probably be better served to draft some young players.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    harris got embarrassed today, straight up
    Not according to the facts

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Not according to the facts
    I'm assuming they are referencing Devontae Harris.

    When CHJ was covering Diggs in the first half, he was totally shut down. I'm not sure why they started covering Diggs with Yiadom and DHarris... that is when he blew up.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I'm assuming they are referencing Devontae Harris.

    When CHJ was covering Diggs in the first half, he was totally shut down. I'm not sure why they started covering Diggs with Yiadom and DHarris... that is when he blew up.
    Great question

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,564
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Great question
    Maybe JE wanted a preview of what this team's going to look like without Chris Harris.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,945
    Chris Harris jr. has been my favorite Bronco for 8 years and I hate the idea of him going elsewhere... but I've kinda wondered what's going on this year with him. It just sometimes seems that he doesn't put forth that same effort I've seen for so many years out of him. I'm probably wrong, just seemed when Diggs caught a ball Harris slowed down instead of tackling him .... maybe I missed something I had just stepped out of the room right before it happened and I walked in on the replay portion of it... Sounds like maybe others were suppose to be covering Diggs at that time and it wasn't really on Harris - hope that's the case. I still believe he's a great corner, but just wonder if it's the way he's being utilized or if it has to do with getting paid.

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Chris Harris jr. has been my favorite Bronco for 8 years and I hate the idea of him going elsewhere... but I've kinda wondered what's going on this year with him. It just sometimes seems that he doesn't put forth that same effort I've seen for so many years out of him. I'm probably wrong, just seemed when Diggs caught a ball Harris slowed down instead of tackling him .... maybe I missed something I had just stepped out of the room right before it happened and I walked in on the replay portion of it... Sounds like maybe others were suppose to be covering Diggs at that time and it wasn't really on Harris - hope that's the case. I still believe he's a great corner, but just wonder if it's the way he's being utilized or if it has to do with getting paid.
    I donít think itís an issue with effort. Harris Jr never had elite speed but his talent combined with technique were a great combination. Kareem Jackson was out of position on the touchdown to Diggs. However, CHJ was in coverage and couldnít keep up. He didnít play well vs Browns and not just the gamble on the ball vs Beckham. Mayfield didnít see a couple of wide open receivers with CHJ covering poorly. Itís not just the big plays like yesterday vs Diggs. In the game vs KC he was in full stride when Hill slowed down to catch a pass from Moore. Even with Hill slowing down Harris couldnít keep up. IMO heís turned the corner and losing a step. It happens to every cornerback at some point. In his case I think heís trending in that direction.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •