X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DENVERSB50CHAMP
    Football Immortal
    • Mar 2017

I just heard about this on the ESPN Radio today the Mike and Wingo show as they stated that Channel 9 there in Denver reported this however this could be old news so if so I apologize.

Comment

• Hadez
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2004

This is why I think radio is the biggest offender of fake news.

They can say things with the minimal amount of accountability compared to other news sources.
      What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
      effort x talent = skill
      effort x skill = achievement
      How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• orange crush75
        Captain
        • Feb 2006

You mean to tell me that media cant be trusted lol

Comment

• False Start
          Playmaker
          • Mar 2009

Well tonight's the night to show us what you're worth Christopher Harris Jr. dude.

Comment

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2017

I think the world of CHJ so I hope that he stays this entire year he will be a Denver Bronco for Life in my eyes a True Lock 🔒 Down Corner Back just ask Keenan Allen LoL.

Comment

• dizzolve
              Orange Rush
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
              I think the world of CHJ so I hope that he stays this entire year he will be a Denver Bronco for Life in my eyes a True Lock �� Down Corner Back just ask Keenan Allen LoL.
              lol nice ........Love that Chris barely even gives Allen's gripes the time of day ........ his facial reaction doesn't even change
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• dizzolve
                Orange Rush
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                I think this is old news, I haven't been able to find news on this anywhere
                Yeah that 15 number sounds awfully familiar
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• JvDub95
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jan 2005

This originally I think is old news but Klis now is saying that the Broncos likely to take offers for CHJ now too......

​​​​

Comment

• Spice 1
                    Football Immortal
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    This originally I think is old news but Klis now is saying that the Broncos likely to take offers for CHJ now too......
                    Yeah. If he's not going to re-sign, they might as well see what they can get. I like Harris, and if it was my call, I'd be trying to keep him. That bridge is probably burned already though.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                      Banned User
                      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      Yeah. If he's not going to re-sign, they might as well see what they can get. I like Harris, and if it was my call, I'd be trying to keep him. That bridge is probably burned already though.
                      I think it’s likely Harris ends up in Philadelphia. The Eagles were out bid by the Rams for Ramsey. They tried to get Peterson but Arizona said no. A former Eagles linebacker said he knows CHJ will be in Philadelphia.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                        Hall of Famer
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                        I think it’s likely Harris ends up in Philadelphia. The Eagles were out bid by the Rams for Ramsey. They tried to get Peterson but Arizona said no. A former Eagles linebacker said he knows CHJ will be in Philadelphia.
                        I wonder if the Eagles getting their butts kicked on SNF tonight changes things at all.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                          Banned User
                          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          I wonder if the Eagles getting their butts kicked on SNF tonight changes things at all.
                          The Eagles will only be one game behind Dallas after tonight. They play each other again and I think the Cowboys have a slightly harder schedule. I think they’ll still be in the market for Harris.

Comment

• mojo0730
                            Football Immortal
                            • Oct 2006

Broncos can't negotiate with Chris Harris Jr. until the off-season

According to 104.3 The Fan, the Broncos can't negotiate with Chris Harris Jr. during the regular season per his current contract - they have to wait until the off-season to talk about any extension.

So I think it's fair to assume that he won't re-sign here if he reaches the open market. So with that, we have (I believe) the following options with Harris:

1) Ride out the season, and whatever happens in the off-season happens.

2) Trade Chris Harris before the trade deadline.

3) Franchise Tag Chris Harris.

If the Broncos lose Chris Harris to free agency, they'll likely get a 4th round compensatory pick, but for 2021 - not 2020.

So for me, this is where I see this going. If they can't trade Sanders for a 3rd round pick or better before the trade deadline, then IMO they'll franchise tag him and try to force him to negotiate a more team-friendly deal.

What's everyone else's opinion/thoughts on this?
                            sigpic

Comment

• FL BRONCO
                              Traveling Mod
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                              According to 104.3 The Fan, the Broncos can't negotiate with Chris Harris Jr. during the regular season per his current contract - they have to wait until the off-season to talk about any extension.

So I think it's fair to assume that he won't re-sign here if he reaches the open market. So with that, we have (I believe) the following options with Harris:

1) Ride out the season, and whatever happens in the off-season happens.

2) Trade Chris Harris before the trade deadline.

3) Franchise Tag Chris Harris.

If the Broncos lose Chris Harris to free agency, they'll likely get a 4th round compensatory pick, but for 2021 - not 2020.

So for me, this is where I see this going. If they can't trade Sanders for a 3rd round pick or better before the trade deadline, then IMO they'll franchise tag him and try to force him to negotiate a more team-friendly deal.

What's everyone else's opinion/thoughts on this?
                              Sanders won't play another down as a Bronco. While I would keep Harris and Franchise him, Elway doesn't seem to keep guys who don't want to be here and I don't think Chris wants to be here. I believe he will either be traded or a fa after the season.I have loved having CHJ, but considering I think he doesn't want to be here, If wea aren't going to franchise tag him, I would trade him before the deadline if I could get good value.:2cents:
                              Last edited by FL BRONCO; 10-21-2019, 08:39 PM.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• mojo0730
                                Football Immortal
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                                Sanders won't play another down as a Bronco. While I would keep Harris and Franchise him, Elway doesn't seem to keep guys who don't want to be here and I don't think Chris wants to be here. I believe he will either be traded or a fa after the season.I have loved having CHJ, but considering I think he doesn't want to be here, I would trade him before the deadline if I could get good value.:2cents:
                                Well if Elway won't force Harris to stay here, then the only real option is to trade him and get a 3rd round pick for him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X