Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chris Harris Jr.

I just heard on ESPN Radio that CHJ is demanding a New Contact of 15 Million Per Year or a Trade not very good Timing of this demand I hope this is not True however I think that we need to see what life will be like without a CHJ on the Field. Sad Day if this is True.

How much did the Broncos sign Callahan for ?

I'm getting sick of this trend of I'm not happy trade me . This isnt the NBA ! Makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I just heard on ESPN Radio that CHJ is demanding a New Contact of 15 Million Per Year or a Trade not very good Timing of this demand I hope this is not True however I think that we need to see what life will be like without a CHJ on the Field. Sad Day if this is True.
    He's good but not worth that, imo. The eagles, Ravens and saints we're all in on the Ramsey trade, maybe they'll be interested in Harris

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    How much did the Broncos sign Callahan for ?

I'm getting sick of this trend of I'm not happy trade me . This isnt the NBA ! Makes me sick
    Per Over The Cap:

Bryce Callahan signed a three year, $21 million contract with the Broncos. $10 million of the contract is guaranteed. The guarantee is made up of a $4 million signing bonus, $2.5 million 2019 salary, and a $3.5 million 2020 roster bonus. In each year of the contract he can earn up to $500,000 in per game bonuses.

Listening to The Fan , Adam Shefter is on right now and he hasnt said anything about this . He said a lot depends on these next 2 games . If we lose the next 2 games it's likely we have a trade or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Per Over The Cap:

Bryce Callahan signed a three year, $21 million contract with the Broncos. $10 million of the contract is guaranteed. The guarantee is made up of a $4 million signing bonus, $2.5 million 2019 salary, and a $3.5 million 2020 roster bonus. In each year of the contract he can earn up to $500,000 in per game bonuses.
    Thanks for the info.

He's a free agent at the end of the seaso, so why bother asking for a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    He's a free agent at the end of the seaso, so why bother asking for a trade.
    Yeah no doubt ! Makes no sense

I think heís worth it.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Let's not forget that Harris took a pretty large hometown discount to stay in Denver, and he was on a UDFA contract prior to that. He's been severely underpaid in comparative value his entire career. He deserves a final big contract and hopefully it comes from us.

I haven't seen any news on this.

Sounds like what he wanted in the offseason, you sure they werenít referencing that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I haven't seen any news on this.
    Me neither. Only news on Harris I can find are articles about Keenan Allen being butt hurt about getting shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Sounds like what he wanted in the offseason, you sure they werenít referencing that?
    Yeah Iím really confused why he would do this again now when he signed a one year deal in August and said he would play out his final season and test free agency.

I think this is old news, I haven't been able to find news on this anywhere

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco