• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sophia23
    RIP #88
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    J...if you are even close to being accurate about your husband's blood pressure reading, you should give him a hug that lasts a few days, because that sounds off the charts to me. I am not a doctor, but I've heard of people freaking out with much lower counts that that. I would think that anything over 200 is quite serious. But I could be wrong.

The great news is that you found out what was wrong, in a timely even fashion. :thumb:
    I don't think you need to be a doctor to know the number is off the charts, but yeah they were very clear that it was not normal and that he would have died that day had he not gone to the hospital. It ended well and still got my husband with me.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• CanDB
      Football Immortal
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      I don't think you need to be a doctor to know the number is off the charts, but yeah they were very clear that it was not normal and that he would have died that day had he not gone to the hospital. It ended well and still got my husband with me.
      Yeah....just another day at the office!

:thumb:

Seriously, we carry on with our lives, no matter what is presented to us. Good, bad or somewhere in between....we move forward. In spite of some darkness, there was a shining light not far behind.

Comment

• Dennis.1960
        Captain
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
        All's well that ends well
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
        X