Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    with an OL like that most QB's would struggle and it's the main reason why the chargers offense has struggled thus far as well, aside from the drops that have been primarily by one dude. rivers looks washed up and sub mediocre behind a line that cant protect him. which is why i say if it doesn't improve soon they may as well put taylor out there who can at least make plays on the move.

well rivers was always a pocket sloth just like flacco...but even in the worst of beatings, I never seen rivers have that look of a beaaten man with no pride, scared of it all and thats what I seen in flacco last night

give rivers protection he can still win...flacco is beaten beyond saving in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    well rivers was always a pocket sloth just like flacco...but even in the worst of beatings, I never seen rivers have that look of a beaaten man with no pride, scared of it all and thats what I seen in flacco last night

give rivers protection he can still win...flacco is beaten beyond saving in my opinion
    Rivers goes down fighting, he knows exactly where he is going with the ball, Flacco looked like he didn’t want to be out there and that is not what you want at Qb. In my opinion Allen should have been put in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Rivers goes down fighting, he knows exactly where he is going with the ball, Flacco looked like he didn’t want to be out there and that is not what you want at Qb. In my opinion Allen should have been put in the game.
    he should have been right after the half and his first 3n out...coaching blunder

if we can all see flaccos defeat...the coaches and players next to him surely could also

and that's why I also lay huge blame at the feet of the OC, maybe unjustly but there should be plays based on how the Dbs line up where the QB should know ...three steps and fire and the rec will be open, even for minimal 5-6 yards gains....it just seemed like we just kept dropping back 5 and 7 step drops with deeper routes

he should have been right after the half and his first 3n out...coaching blunder

if we can all see flaccos defeat...the coaches and players next to him surely could also
    They can all see Garret Bolles blunders but for some stupid reason he’s still being marched out there.

You think Fangio would put his reputation on the line for such a jack ass? Someone else’s demands are being met here and Fangio is made to be the scapegoat.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-18-2019 at 11:45 AM.

The lie detector determined that was lie.
    The offensive scheme needs to be tweaked to run the ball 3 times and punt.
    Or attempt to pass three times and get sacked three times then punt!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-18-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    i can honestly say this may be the worst offense in the entire history of the nfl
    Not sure but the first year of the Tampa Bay Buck's existence was probably a worse offense:

The 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers season was the franchise's 1st season in the National Football League the 1st playing their home games at Tampa Stadium and the 1st under head coach John McKay. The Buccaneers gained infamy as the first team to play an entire 14-game season without winning or tying a single game (including five games where they never even scored). They did not score until their third game and did not score a touchdown until their fourth. They lost by more than a touchdown eleven times.

I guess it could be worse for the Broncos.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Can you show me one instance where I ever said my team didn’t suck?
    It’s not like I was running my mouth about being a certain playoff team with a loaded roster and would dominate the post
    Come on, haven't we all gotten used to baph running his mouth with half truths, lies and total nonsense. It's his MO and he will never stop, never!
    Utah Bronco Freak

What’s to say

Complete and utter failure on the entire offense
    I'll bet the Bronco management meeting this morning was a little awkward for every person in the room.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall. Wow!
    Utah Bronco Freak

look

if I owe you 22 dollars, but paying you that money means I cant gas if I need to go somewhere...and so instead of paying you 22 dollars we both agree that I can pay you half today, and half tomorrow if I don't need to use the money

I still owe the same 22 dollars

we had zero cap left with flaccos full cap hit...flacco agreed to restructure so that we only pay him half this year and owe him half next...we still have that 11 mill in cap space created by his restructure which if we don't use it to bring in another player...that money will simply be paid to flacco next year when hes cut
    Uh duh but they’ll still owe him that money next season when they didn’t have to. They could’ve paid it all to him this season.

What John needs to do is pick up the phone and call the Pittsburgh Steelers and see if they’re willing to accept Joe Flacco and a portion of that contract while John eats the rest of it this season.

However that’s not going to happen because they’re not stupid enough to trade for him like John did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They can all see Garret Bolles blunders but for some stupid reason he’s still being marched out there.

You think Fangio would put his reputation on the line for such a jack ass? Someone else’s demands are being met here and Fangio is made to be the scapegoat.
    come on man

bolles is out there the same reason flacco is...because Fangio lets them

come on man

bolles is out there the same reason flacco is...because Fangio lets them
    If so then why is Elway being compared to Al Davis in a sense of having that same type of dictating reputation?

If you don’t believe me, go look up Jeff Legwold from ESPN or Michael Lombardi from the athletic. They both have posted detailed articles.

Better yet anybody else reading this post is welcome to go look up both of those guys because I’m pretty sure Rapaho is going to find an excuse not to do so. Something tells me he’s afraid.

Really rap go look for yourself, you can’t be afraid your whole life!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-18-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Everything sucks. But it all starts up front. When the OL gives up 7-8 sacks in one game, the QB is gonna have that look. I'm not making excuses for Flacco -he had his share of miscues. He can't raise the play of the team around him. But this embarrassment starts with the OL
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

ESPN Podcasts
    @espnpodcasts
    “He (Russell Wilson) came through our building and was so impressive. He just wasn’t tall enough for what John Elway wanted. Everything else he loved about him.”@CoachDelRio on the Broncos scouting Russell Wilson on the latest @AdamSchefter pod
    ————————

This is awesome if true - perhaps the greatest thing ever. Brownsco’s indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    ESPN Podcasts
    @espnpodcasts
    “He (Russell Wilson) came through our building and was so impressive. He just wasn’t tall enough for what John Elway wanted. Everything else he loved about him.”@CoachDelRio on the Broncos scouting Russell Wilson on the latest @AdamSchefter pod
    ————————

This is awesome if true - perhaps the greatest thing ever. Brownsco’s indeed...
    Wilson went in the third round...he was passed over by all 32 teams, twice. Are you posting this on every other message board of a team that doesn't have an elite quarterback?

Or are you just trolling here?