Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    Meh...
    The PI called against CHJ, and the missed PI call in the 3rd where the KC defender hooked, and turned...

That's crap officiating.. Nothing but...
    In the grand scheme of things did it make much of a difference? I don't think so... But it is what it is...
    One was, and didn't get called.
    One wasn't, and got called...

Hexking figure it out already..
    We suck, and can't get out our own way.. Don't need tunnel vision refs adding fuel to the fire..
    There were obvious botched calls but not any blatantly horrible. However my point was that the broncos were so horrible they didnít need the officials help in wrecking themselves, mainly the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    There were obvious botched calls but not any blatantly horrible. However my point was that the broncos were so horrible they didnít need the officials help in wrecking themselves, mainly the offense.
    The figure it out part was aimed at the refs.. Not you, just gonna throw that out there.

But I can agree about us being dreadful tonight, AND there wasnt any game defining calls, or miscalls tonight.

In reality, I'm just grasping at straws.
    Another thing we can agree on.

The refs suck(in general)
    And Denver sucks... (this year, again )

The figure it out part was aimed at the refs.. Not you, just gonna throw that out there.

But I can agree about us being dreadful tonight, AND there wasnt any game defining calls, or miscalls tonight.

In reality, I'm just grasping at straws.
    Another thing we can agree on.

The refs suck(in general)
    And Denver sucks... (this year, again )
    What worries me is the fact that Joe Flacco is now bound to this team for two seasons after this one.

We canít cut him unless we want to take a huge cap hit and if we do that, weíll have to draft very well because we wonít be able to afford very many free agents.

Not trying to be a Debbie downer, just frustrated thinking of all of this and the hopeless feeling when realizing there is basically no way out when it comes to Flacco!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    but i thought they were still learning the new scheme? give them a chance you hater!
    Come on bap, thereís a difference between the offense we seen before that struggled to score, could move the ball

And this hideous mess we seen tonight

This wasnít mistakes and inability due to a new offense

This was a total failure from the scheme, play calling , protection, and Flacco was pathetic

What worries me is the fact that Joe Flacco is now bound to this team for two seasons after this one.

We canít cut him unless we want to take a huge cap hit and if we do that, weíll have to draft very well because we wonít be able to afford very many free agents.

Not trying to be a Debbie downer, just frustrated thinking of all of this and the hopeless feeling when realizing there is basically no way out when it comes to Flacco!
    Not true

All we did was convert money we would pay Flacco this year and carry it til next year unless we sign somebody and use it

He could still be cut by paying him the money he gave up this year
    Either way we still paying the exact amount

this was a jab at arapaho who has been running his mouth like his team wasn't crap like mine is. by the way, that third string QB looked better than flacco, why is that?
    Can you show me one instance where I ever said my team didnít suck?
    Itís not like I was running my mouth about being a certain playoff team with a loaded roster and would dominate the post

So what your saying, is...

We're gonna learn the lesson, cut our losses, go with the youth movement?

One could only hope.

Guess that's the one silver lining that I got from tonight..

Thanks guys,

i seen a stat: 3-26 on third down the last two weeks. hopefully the offense starts learning the scheme soon because i don't think that's very good.

And just think this teams offense dominated your defense

You guys suck

When in doubt...

Just look at the Chargers.. 😂
    That'll put things in perspective...

It may get rough, hell, a few years of rough..
    But hey.. It could be worse..

We could be them 😂😂
    Meh, it'll never get THAT BAD

When in doubt...

Just look at the Chargers.. 😂

We could be them 😂😂
    Thatís pretty funny, as bad as we are we should laugh at the chargers

They must be egregious out there!

However in reality, this is the most apathy Iíve ever seen from the Denver fanbase.

Never have I seen such a feeling of hopelessness and wether some of the posters in here or general discussion want to admit it or not most are very well feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    hey baps why don't we all get together to have a we suck party...

we can drown some beers talk about who sucks more & what the future holds & perhaps even discuss if phyllis will make it to 10 kids?
    pretty much except i don't really drink, i smoke. i prefer to laugh at the current situation rather than cry. phil will have plenty of time to make more babies after the season is over because i do believe he will retire.

When in doubt...

Just look at the Chargers.. ��

We could be them ����
    never get how bad? ask the chiefs and raiders fans how it feels because both those franchises (who both have rings mind you) have had decade long streaks of losing. broncos fans are the only ones that have not endured that, at least the fans under 50.

your team is awful, my team is awful. but the chargers still have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, young talent. the broncos have CHJ, von miller, sanders.......pretty much all their best players getting older and likely to be gone soon. even the chargers back up QB looks better than what you have had at QB since manning retired.

sure man, keep thinking it wont get that bad, it can always get worse and from the looks of it, it has every year for the broncos since winning that SB.

That’s pretty funny, as bad as we are we should laugh at the chargers

They must be egregious out there!

However in reality, this is the most apathy I’ve ever seen from the Denver fanbase.

Never have I seen such a feeling of hopelessness and whether some of the posters in here or general discussion want to admit it or not most are very well feeling it.
    laugh all you want but you know as well as i do which team will get back on track faster and which team is loaded with talent.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Come on bap, there’s a difference between the offense we seen before that struggled to score, could move the ball

And this hideous mess we seen tonight

This wasn’t mistakes and inability due to a new offense

This was a total failure from the scheme, play calling , protection, and Flacco was pathetic
    so something changed? fair enough. so why did you run your mouth when i held my team accountable? saying i was bragging about coaching? yeah man, something changed there too, it's the NFL.

try being consistent for once in your life and it would give me a lot less smack material on you, just saying.

Troy Aikman on Denver: "This is about as bad an offense as I've ever seen. I'm shocked that there's, there's... still people here at the game!"

Not sure if Aikman is complimenting Denver fans, or saying they have nothing better to do with their lives...