Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    Munchak might be the best O-line coach in football, but that was the worst display I've seen in a long time. Combine that with Fant not being able to catch anything and Flacco being WAY below average, our offense might be as bad as I've seen it. We are in a lot of trouble.
    I think a good amount of criticism needs to go to Munchak. The O line is terrible and he didnít pick the guys, but for supposedly the best in the business, I havenít seen any adjustments made all year. Bolles really might not know how to play LT. He looks so confused on the holding calls and his technique is terrible. They have to get TE/RB help, roll the pocket or chip with WRs. Maybe thatís a OC decision but if your O line is getting killed, some type of adjustment has to be made and I havenít seen any.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I like the idea of loading up on draft picks, I HATE the idea of Elway making those picks.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    LOL. Troy and Buck werenít pulling any punches late in the game, for sure.
    No doubt.

But on a serious note, I don't think anyone on the offensive line (excluding Risner) should be starting for the Broncos next season if they truly want to improve up front. Both tackles are pitiful, McGovern was a better fit at RG, and Leary looks weary.

Bolles can't block without holding.....Flacco still gets sacked with Bolles holding.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    I think a good amount of criticism needs to go to Munchak. The O line is terrible and he didnít pick the guys, but for supposedly the best in the business, I havenít seen any adjustments made all year. Bolles really might not know how to play LT. He looks so confused on the holding calls and his technique is terrible. They have to get TE/RB help, roll the pocket or chip with WRs. Maybe thatís a OC decision but if your O line is getting killed, some type of adjustment has to be made and I havenít seen any.
    If one of the best oline coach in the NFL cant fix our oline and we been thru so many oline coaches, do you thing changing oline coaches again is going to change anything. It just time to cut bait with these below average Oline drafted by Elway. If you didnt know Garrett Holds leaded College with Holds, he just happen to carry that with him into NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I like the idea of loading up on draft picks, I HATE the idea of Elway making those picks.
    That's the thing, everyone wants us to unload great players for draft picks..... but they dont understand, the person picking with those draft picks will make those pick useless or worst than getting rid of the player we let for for them. I'm open to getting more picks, just not okay with Elway picking.
    Last edited by Chronoless; 10-18-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoless View Post
    If one of the best oline coach in the NFL cant fix our oline and we been thru so many oline coaches, do you thing changing oline coaches again is going to change anything. It just time to cut bait with these below average Oline drafted by Elway.
    Iím not saying get rid of him, Iím just saying he deserves some of the blame. He canít help the awful players on the O line, he doesnít have the power to cut or sign people. However, I would expect him to make some sort of adjustment and I havenít seen any.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    If I gave you a screw-driver and the end is eroded and can't unscrew anything, are you going to blame the person who's wielding the screwdriver or the screwdriver itself? We need new screwdrivers (a.k.a. A New Offensive Line)
    I believe.

Agree our line sucks, but I think Flacco makes them look much much worse and he has no sense for pressure or when to get rid of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoless View Post
    If one of the best oline coach in the NFL cant fix our oline and we been thru so many oline coaches, do you thing changing oline coaches again is going to change anything. It just time to cut bait with these below average Oline drafted by Elway. If you didnt know Garrett Holds leaded College with Holds, he just happen to carry that with him into NFL.

That's the thing, everyone wants us to unload great players for draft picks..... but they dont understand, the person picking with those draft picks will make those pick useless or worst than getting rid of the player we let for for them. I'm open to getting more picks, just not okay with Elway picking.
    One thing to note, however, is the last two drafts have been pretty good. I know everyone is down on Fant, he can get better. But Chubb, Sutton, Jones, Hollins, Freeman, even Walker (who is finally playing up to his potential) and especially Rinser, these are all quality picks. Not to mention Lindsay as a UDFA. In hindsight, yes, Bush would have been the more productive pick, but it wouldnít have just been Bush instead of Fant. The extra second helped us get Lock AND Risner. And the only young Guard looking any better than Risner is Nelson.
    (Yes I know Walker is from 3 drafts ago.)

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    One thing to note, however, is the last two drafts have been pretty good. I know everyone is down on Fant, he can get better. But Chubb, Sutton, Jones, Hollins, Freeman, even Walker (who is finally playing up to his potential) and especially Rinser, these are all quality picks. Not to mention Lindsay as a UDFA. In hindsight, yes, Bush would have been the more productive pick, but it wouldn’t have just been Bush instead of Fant. The extra second helped us get Lock AND Risner. And the only young Guard looking any better than Risner is Nelson.
    (Yes I know Walker is from 3 drafts ago.)
    still wish we would have drafted this one.

Due to work I was unable to watch the game, and honestly I'm dreading watching it(yup I don't want to sue me) I will say the OL has issues and so does Flacco. At this point they are compounding on each other. I will say that now is the time to build the OL and DL. I think Bolles and Leary are gone next year. Wilkinson will likely stay as a reserve for us, but he hasn't shown much. McGovern has been decent, but nothing special. Get Munchak and Kollar in a room, and let them make the big board more or less. Build the trenches, and let the rest follow.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Due to work I was unable to watch the game, and honestly I'm dreading watching it(yup I don't want to sue me) I will say the OL has issues and so does Flacco. At this point they are compounding on each other. I will say that now is the time to build the OL and DL. I think Bolles and Leary are gone next year. Wilkinson will likely stay as a reserve for us, but he hasn't shown much. McGovern has been decent, but nothing special. Get Munchak and Kollar in a room, and let them make the big board more or less. Build the trenches, and let the rest follow.
    Killer is the one who pounded the table to draft Gotsis. Gotsis was benched and replaced by Mike Purcell, UDFA. Kollar has no business deciding who the Broncos should draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Killer is the one who pounded the table to draft Gotsis. Gotsis was benched and replaced by Mike Purcell, UDFA. Kollar has no business deciding who the Broncos should draft.
    A lot of factors have definitely gone into Gotsis' situation, but Kollar has definitely done very well with the scrap parts we've given him. He's got one 2nd rounder, and since what has he got? It's time to get the trenches built long term.

I thought the defense looked good in the limited time I watched.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I thought the defense looked good in the limited time I watched.
    I'm watching the game now, and I'm Midway thru the 3rd. It has been pretty good. Simmons has been ballin.