Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Nah, let Flacco take the hits.
    He makes A LOT of money not to.
    Is it too late to trade him?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Nah, let Flacco take the hits.
    He makes A LOT of money not to.
    Is it too late to trade him?
    Trade deadline isn't for another 10 days or so. Flacco likely has no trade value, though. We were one of two teams to inquire about trading for him last offseason. Washington was the other, but they only offered a 5th rounder and currently have Keenum who is playing better than Flacco. Like I said, no trade value.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    Can we just bench EVERYONE on offense and special teams not named Lindsey, Sanders, or Sutton? Or tell them to clear out their lockers and find a new line of work.
    Sanders isn't doing squat. I'd bench him to. On defense, bench Von.

The problem starts and end with Joe. Sanders is not getting the Ball because Joe holds it for like 30 Minutes every snap then either Takes a Bad Sack forcing the offense into like a 2nd and 14 then the next play he once again Takes an ill advised Sack by Holding onto the Ball 🏈 then he fumbles it. No wonder why Sanders and Lindsey are mad 😡 it all starts and ends with Joe the Bench is where he Needs to be and to be honest it will happen and I cannot wait for that day. It should have been in the 2nd Half of the KC game however the HC has not once held anyone accountable because if he did Joe should of been Benched Bolles should of been Benched and Fant should of ridden the Pine from Week 1 since he has also been making lackadaisical mistakes the entire season.

Mariota can scramble and make,plays Flacco is a dunce. Never liked him never will but still go broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Mariota can scramble and make,plays Flacco is a dunce. Never liked him never will but still go broncos!
    Did you not watch Mariota in his most recent loss to the Broncos. I didn't see any of that scrambling ability.

Lulz anything is better than a statue

Quote Originally Posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
    What about making a run at Gardner Minshew next season if Lock doesn't work out. Jags are probably gonna stick with Foles cause of the money. Minshew Mania?
    im in it if Uncle Ricco comes with a time machine so we can go back in time to erase all of Elways 1st round draft picks post Von Miller

I just canít get into Flacco. Heís never felt like a true Bronco. To me heís just a short term rental mercenary who isnít really playing well enough to change my mind. Hereís hoping Lock comes in and gives us something to get excited about.

Oh, and for anyone who wants to ask me if I viewed Manning as a rental mercenary; the answer is of course not. He immersed himself in everything Broncos the moment he arrived and was an all time great.

You need to bench the entire O-Line and most everyone else....this team sucks

Flacco was quite possibly the worst fit possible for this offense. Immobile under a bad O-line. You can't have both and expect success. Flacco himself looks as if he's checked out. By the 3rd quarter there was zero passion for the game. He isn't someone I want in my offense or on this team any longer.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Flacco was quite possibly the worst fit possible for this offense. Immobile under a bad O-line. You can't have both and expect success. Flacco himself looks as if he's checked out. By the 3rd quarter there was zero passion for the game. He isn't someone I want in my offense or on this team any longer.
    Heís been like this his entire career. Ray Lewis, I believe, said something about it while he was there, or maybe it was Suggs. This team has always responded to well to fiery leadership and itís something weíve been lacking for awhile now. Sad thing is, I see very few players on the roster right now capable of filling that role for the future. Thereís just too many players that just seem happy just to be on the team. Maybe Davis or Parks on defense can fill that role but Davis shouldnít be a long term guy here and Parks is still battling consistency issues, Simmons showed some fight (almost literally) against KC but heís been a laid back guy much of his time here. On offense I only see Lindsay as that type of guy but itís something you really want from the QB position. Lock was a great leader at Missouri but not necessarily a fiery type of guy, but he does relate to everyone well so he should at least be better than Joe Flacco in that regard as Flacco just looks aloof, like heís constantly wondering whatís for dinner later

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He’s been like this his entire career. Ray Lewis, I believe, said something about it while he was there, or maybe it was Suggs. This team has always responded to well to fiery leadership and it’s something we’ve been lacking for awhile now. Sad thing is, I see very few players on the roster right now capable of filling that role for the future. There’s just too many players that just seem happy just to be on the team. Maybe Davis or Parks on defense can fill that role but Davis shouldn’t be a long term guy here and Parks is still battling consistency issues, Simmons showed some fight (almost literally) against KC but he’s been a laid back guy much of his time here. On offense I only see Lindsay as that type of guy but it’s something you really want from the QB position. Lock was a great leader at Missouri but not necessarily a fiery type of guy, but he does relate to everyone well so he should at least be better than Joe Flacco in that regard as Flacco just looks aloof, like he’s constantly wondering what’s for dinner later
    It isn't so much that we need a loud leader type, there's many different ways to lead in my opinion. However, I haven't ever seen someone give up quite like Flacco did that game. I don't know how it's possible that Elway can let something so deflating happen and still call Flacco the leader of the team. Just add this to the pile of failure Elway has built up the last 4 years.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Heís been like this his entire career. Ray Lewis, I believe, said something about it while he was there, or maybe it was Suggs. This team has always responded to well to fiery leadership and itís something weíve been lacking for awhile now. Sad thing is, I see very few players on the roster right now capable of filling that role for the future. Thereís just too many players that just seem happy just to be on the team. Maybe Davis or Parks on defense can fill that role but Davis shouldnít be a long term guy here and Parks is still battling consistency issues, Simmons showed some fight (almost literally) against KC but heís been a laid back guy much of his time here. On offense I only see Lindsay as that type of guy but itís something you really want from the QB position. Lock was a great leader at Missouri but not necessarily a fiery type of guy, but he does relate to everyone well so he should at least be better than Joe Flacco in that regard as Flacco just looks aloof, like heís constantly wondering whatís for dinner later
    Ray must like that ring Flacco helped him win.

I was against a trade for Flacco before and after it happened. After the trade I argued with people until we repeated the same points. Once we got into the season I started to accept him. He made a few plays but the catch is that he needs near perfect protection to make anything happen. The late drives bs Bears and Jags were fine but I believe those were against prevent coverage. In the two wins the offense had no production for a quarter or more. I defended him a couple of times because the line didnít do their job. Not sure how Flacco is better than Keenum. Keenum would at least put up a fight. Flacco was just pathetic.

I love the way Lindsay gets in the face of defenders on every play. The guy scraps for every yard. Sutton has shown some fight. I think Risner will emerge as a leader.