Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 188
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ray must like that ring Flacco helped him win.
    Is flacco related to you?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Is flacco related to you?
    Nope.
    I didnít care about the guy until he came to my team. Now our team that was 6-10 last year is bad because of him.
    Ray Lewis owes that guy about as much as Peyton owes Von for their second rings.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    371
    Joe Flacco isn't doing the Broncos any good. He was great with the Ravens, but he's tanking with the Broncos. John Elway needs to bench Flacco, and give Drew Lock a chance to prove himself. The Broncos also have other QB'S he can put on the field as well. It is definitely overdue to put in a new quarterback.

    As far as Vic Fangio is concerned, I feel he is not a good fit for the organization. With the amount of years he's been a head Coach, each team has a different style and work ethic, and by this time, if he can't adjust to the Broncos work ethic, then he should be fired. I have heard that head coaches have been fired midseason, with an interim could be a breath of fresh air and a totally different style and work ethic that's more effective.
    D.E

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by DanEllis View Post
    Joe Flacco isn't doing the Broncos any good. He was great with the Ravens, but he's tanking with the Broncos. John Elway needs to bench Flacco, and give Drew Lock a chance to prove himself. The Broncos also have other QB'S he can put on the field as well. It is definitely overdue to put in a new quarterback.

    As far as Vic Fangio is concerned, I feel he is not a good fit for the organization. With the amount of years he's been a head Coach, each team has a different style and work ethic, and by this time, if he can't adjust to the Broncos work ethic, then he should be fired. I have heard that head coaches have been fired midseason, with an interim could be a breath of fresh air and a totally different style and work ethic that's more effective.
    Fangio has never been a head coach before. He's literally had 7 games as a head coach. He's incredibly well respected and is probably one of the top 5 defensive minds in football right now. Suggesting he needs to be fired 7 weeks into his first head job is wildly absurd.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Fangio has never been a head coach before. He's literally had 7 games as a head coach. He's incredibly well respected and is probably one of the top 5 defensive minds in football right now. Suggesting he needs to be fired 7 weeks into his first head job is wildly absurd.
    I completely agree, especially since the defense is coming around. If the offense and special teams stepped up this team would have a far better record. Iíve noticed a few bad drives during the game and fans are ready to burn the house down. lol

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,615
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ray must like that ring Flacco helped him win.
    He probably likes Rahim Moore more for that ring

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,306
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He probably likes Rahim Moore more for that ring
    Ouch! Iím still not over that game.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,843
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Flacco was quite possibly the worst fit possible for this offense. Immobile under a bad O-line. You can't have both and expect success. Flacco himself looks as if he's checked out. By the 3rd quarter there was zero passion for the game. He isn't someone I want in my offense or on this team any longer.
    I believe the theory was with james, and one of the best oline coaches in the game, the oline would be much better

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,252
    Whoever they Start as QB, I'll still watch the game, and hope for the best.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,992
    I hate flacco, no doubt about that. Hell need to remain the starter until lock is off ir. Week 10 on should be lock.


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    Did anyone ever consider that perhaps KC was just than us? They have a good coach who has had several years to build up this team. Their defense still sucks, but looked great against our OL!
    No they aren't better than us... They had the 27th ranked defense and we made them look like the 2015 broncos d... They had a backup who was out of the league and we couldn't out gun him. We played poorly and should have won that game, but we are inept...


  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronoless View Post
    Oh yea let have another QB competition, how about..... we just start the guy we drafted, you know LOCK? Or we can just keep doing what John Elways loves to do and grab everyone's backup QB and see who win, and then we can have the best Backup QB as our starter again.
    He's on ir until week 10. We can't just start lock


  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I hate flacco, no doubt about that. Hell need to remain the starter until lock is off ir. Week 10 on should be lock.
    Only if we fix the line issues first. Otherwise, let Flacco take the beating this year and earn his money and deal with the line in the offseason and bring Lock in next year. We could do him more harm then good by putting him in behind this line right now.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,992
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Only if we fix the line issues first. Otherwise, let Flacco take the beating this year and earn his money and deal with the line in the offseason and bring Lock in next year. We could do him more harm then good by putting him in behind this line right now.
    No, lock needs to be starting regardless. Having an imobile qb makes the oline situation look worse... Let lock learn as he plays, if we lose, we were doing that anyway with flacco.

    The notion of letting QBs **** several years is an outdated an ineffective approach, just look at Paxton.

    Lock either has it and we'll see growth or he doesn't, regardless, get him out there.


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, lock needs to be starting regardless. Having an imobile qb makes the oline situation look worse... Let lock learn as he plays, if we lose, we were doing that anyway with flacco.

    The notion of letting QBs **** several years is an outdated an ineffective approach, just look at Paxton.

    Lock either has it and we'll see growth or he doesn't, regardless, get him out there.
    I am not suggesting he should sit for years. But he should not be thrown in there behind a line like this one. That's not going to be good for him or us.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •