Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trash Trash Trash!

This team is complete and utter trash at nearly every position. Flacco is an absolute waste of space. Iíd rather have Kyle Orton!

This team is badly coached, badly managed and well just BAD everywhere. Total and utter waste of space. I donít know how the players can sleep at night with this seasonís performance.

TRASH!
    GO BRONCOS

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
    This team is complete and utter trash at nearly every position. Flacco is an absolute waste of space. Iíd rather have Kyle Orton!

This team is badly coached, badly managed and well just BAD everywhere. Total and utter waste of space. I donít know how the players can sleep at night with this seasonís performance.

TRASH!
    I donít know how Elway or Eliss can sleep at night, but hey as long as they can collect pay checks a long with Rich and Mary does it really matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I donít know how Elway or Eliss can sleep at night, but hey as long as they can collect pay checks a long with Rich and Mary does it really matter!
    Seemingly not!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    $12m/year can buy you all the sleeping pills you need

How can Elway even face the fans and say that Lock is not ready? At least that's preparing him for the future by having him play. Flacco is a complete screw up and he won't admit it. Elway would rather this franchise destroy itself over the next 2 years than risk his GM reputation, which is gone to me now.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I have to wonder about the play calling at the end of the game. Oh well at least we was competitive until the brakes fell off at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    $12m/year can buy you all the sleeping pills you need
    Nice reply.....

Lock needs to play as soon as possible. If they hold him back this year then that is a joke. Let him play with a great defense and a great run game thatís how young QBs flourish.

Build the offense around him to succeed and make the right plays. If you try to make him fit the offense he will fail.

Let Lock learn by playing and see what happens.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    I haven't seen anything that makes me think we could beat the Dolphins

The O Line is garbage...until that is fixed wont matter much what you put back there.

At this point you are better off throwing anyone back there that can move and hope they can throw down field versus someone that can make throws but can't move

Quote Originally Posted by Vikefan1st View Post
    The O Line is garbage...until that is fixed wont matter much what you put back there.

At this point you are better off throwing anyone back there that can move and hope they can throw down field versus someone that can make throws but can't move
    Man cut that out
    Stop blaming the oline. You get a qb and see how that changes. For goodness sake every sack joe takes its not the line fault. Like the sack fumble
    Some dont have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Fans are incredibly frustrated, this is their way of venting. Don't act as if you're above that.
    This!

Top man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Man cut that out
    Stop blaming the oline. You get a qb and see how that changes. For goodness sake every sack joe takes its not the line fault. Like the sack fumble
    Some dont have a clue
    This loss is on our coaching staff for playing scared.

That decision to run on 3rd down. Really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    This loss is on our coaching staff for playing scared.
    the coaching is definitely to blame for a large part of this. However Flacco is a 12 year veteran. He has in total, more experience than Scangarello who is a rookie coordinator. Man up. If he sees something that needs to change at the line of scrimmage, he needs to do it.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!