Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    This coaching staff is basically John Fox 2.0 ! Refusal to accept reality and that is the mere fact that Joe Flacco needs to benched. Just like in 2011 when Denver continued to Start Kyle Orton knowing that Kyle was not the Answer at the QB position and the losses kept piling on however they refused to start another QB who could provide a Spark until going into the Next Season where they were 0-4 before finally coming to the senses that the other QB could provide that Spark ⚡️ that was needed. I think that the FO and the Coaching Staff will refuse what needs to be done until it is to late well I hate to bear bad news however it is already to late so Joe needs to be benched now however the stubborn powers to be will not just yet do that I do think it will happen however I think it will be much later in the Season which is actually bad because I was hoping for a Larger Body of Work for Drew Lock which could tell us if we need to Draft a QB with our Top 5 pick or another position.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    This coaching staff is basically John Fox 2.0 ! Refusal to accept reality and that is the mere fact that Joe Flacco needs to benched. Just like in 2011 when Denver continued to Start Kyle Orton knowing that Kyle was not the Answer at the QB position and the losses kept piling on however they refused to start another QB who could provide a Spark until going into the Next Season where they were 0-4 before finally coming to the senses that the other QB could provide that Spark ⚡️ that was needed. I think that the FO and the Coaching Staff will refuse what needs to be done until it is to late well I hate to bear bad news however it is already to late so Joe needs to be benched now however the stubborn powers to be will not just yet do that I do think it will happen however I think it will be much later in the Season which is actually bad because I was hoping for a Larger Body of Work for Drew Lock which could tell us if we need to Draft a QB with our Top 5 pick or another position.
    Pretty much sums it all up. I would love to see this FO and coaching staff change things up and give up stubbornly sticking with the bridge QB approach.

I have faith the team will do what needs to be done. Flacco will be benched around week 10 or 11 and Lock will take over. As I have said for months and months.

I think Lock will succeed, too. The cast majority of sacks and pressure Flacco has suffered are directly a result of his immobility in the pocket. Lock, at the very least, would scramble. Ideally you'd want the pocket to move, or for him to escape it and find an open man. I'm sure he will learn to refine that part of his game, but at least immediately he should be a significant upgrade in the athleticism department.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I have faith the team will do what needs to be done. Flacco will be benched around week 10 or 11 and Lock will take over. As I have said for months and months.

I think Lock will succeed, too. The cast majority of sacks and pressure Flacco has suffered are directly a result of his immobility in the pocket. Lock, at the very least, would scramble. Ideally you'd want the pocket to move, or for him to escape it and find an open man. I'm sure he will learn to refine that part of his game, but at least immediately he should be a significant upgrade in the athleticism department.
    I agree. Flaccos sacks would be cut in Ĺ if he could just move up in the pocket. I seriously wonder if the beating he took that last year in Baltimore slowed down his reaction time. Somethings just not right with his movement and reaction time.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I agree. Flaccos sacks would be cut in Ĺ if he could just move up in the pocket. I seriously wonder if the beating he took that last year in Baltimore slowed down his reaction time. Somethings just not right with his movement and reaction time.
    Those issues go back several years with Flacco. I canít remember if it was 2017 - there was a lengthy analysis of the same problem. The Ravens dropped a few games and it was the same issue we saw last Thursday. I may have posted the article in the Flacco thread. Flacco loyalists from Baltimore would argue it had to do with the talent around him. When looking at several games he had open targets and either wouldnít step up to make the throw or would hold the ball and take a sack. I gave Flacco a chance this season but he proved heís washed up.

If not now when???

Flacco calling out Scangs in his presser. Almost at that crucial focal point. It could come down to Flacco and new OC, or Scangs and Lock. I think we know which way that will go.

I am going to Bump this Thread 🧵 until a Change at the QB Position is made and I do not care if it is Allen or Lock 🔒 it just needs to be someone other than Joe Loser Flacco!!

Living in Wisconsin, just watched Rodgers burn KC and then compliment his offense in the presser...........God I hate our QB.......

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    I admit I look at it from my personal fan perspective. Iím tired of mercenary rentals. Iím with you, letís get some young blood out there. It will give us something to get excited about. There is absolutely nothing exciting about watching Flacco.
    Thatís for sure. Heís so boring Iíd rather watch paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Thatís for sure. Heís so boring Iíd rather watch paint dry.
    Heís boring to watch and I just donít see him as a true Bronco. He feels like a mercenary to me. I just canít get into him and his game isnít changing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Heís boring to watch and I just donít see him as a true Bronco. He feels like a mercenary to me. I just canít get into him and his game isnít changing my mind.

Future More the Reason to Bench him Give us Fans some sort of Hope JE and let the HC bench him.

It would be hilarious if the coaches did bench him, especially after Flacco called out the OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    It would be hilarious if the coaches did bench him, especially after Flacco called out the OC.
    What would also be hilarious is whichever QB comes in to replace him goes for anything more than 200 yards and has more than 1 td

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

If a seasoned former Super Bowl MVP QB can't make good decisions and get pummeled every game behind our O line, what are a pair of newbies going to do? We can't fix our QB situation until we give that QB some help at Oline.