Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    I was there. About 15,000 of those seats went to Chiefs fans. A lot of season ticket holders not doing their part. If you don't want to go, give them to friends who are Broncos fans. So tired of seeing the same people in my section who sell their tickets to the away team.
    Maybe there weren't Broncos fans that wanted to go? Most of the fanbase is tired of seeing the uninspired crap the team rolls out on gamedays now.

When a business has no clear owner this is what you get! Elway needs to go... but whose going to fire him?

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Well the trust definitely deserves blame too but we can't fire the trust, and outside banning anyone named Shanahan from working here Ellis doesn't get involved in the football decisions.
    Arapaho county court can and their first witness will most likely be Shanahan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Elway keeps stating that they are in win now mode, heís too proud to admit his mistakes and cal it a rebuild
    And thatís a huge part of the problem. I got killed for saying his ego is whatís hurting the franchise. Heís been terrible and keeps saying itís a win now mentality but how??? This Oline has been tragic for years. And knowing that you bring in a statue in the pocket QB. Munchak deserves criticism for not adjusting but Elway has let this team fall apart as a GM. What other recent Super Bowl winning team has turned into bottom dwellers like us.

Chris Harris and Von could likely want out by the deadline because the offense has been so bad for years. What free agents are going to want to sign here? Elway claimed he knew that he didnít know everything about being a GM but would surround himself with people that could build a team for years. Von single handedly dominated the Super Bowl and Elway low balled him to the point he wouldíve sat out. Weíve been falling apart since then.

The word I hear on sports shows today is that we have only had 3 pro bowlers from our drafts, since 2011. Not that everyone has to make it to that level, but they seem in agreement that it's not exactly a successful draft history.

I could have made the Miller selection.....that leaves 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Maybe there weren't Broncos fans that wanted to go? Most of the fanbase is tired of seeing the uninspired crap the team rolls out on gamedays now.
    Then don't buy season tickets if you will only show up for a winning product. Trust me, I have hated writing that check the last few years but no way in hell do I sell those seats to Chiefs fans to recoup my investment.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    And thatís a huge part of the problem. I got killed for saying his ego is whatís hurting the franchise. Heís been terrible and keeps saying itís a win now mentality but how??? This Oline has been tragic for years. And knowing that you bring in a statue in the pocket QB. Munchak deserves criticism for not adjusting but Elway has let this team fall apart as a GM. What other recent Super Bowl winning team has turned into bottom dwellers like us.

Chris Harris and Von could likely want out by the deadline because the offense has been so bad for years. What free agents are going to want to sign here? Elway claimed he knew that he didnít know everything about being a GM but would surround himself with people that could build a team for years. Von single handedly dominated the Super Bowl and Elway low balled him to the point he wouldíve sat out. Weíve been falling apart since then.
    They attempt to attack me everyday, no big deal. Iím always going to speak my mind, but mainly in smack.

Anyway I donít blame Von or CHJ or Wolfe for that matter.

How are they going to feel 10 years from now looking back at all this debacle that the GM put them through throughout their careers. Itís supposed to be happy memories not heart ache!

But hardly anyone wants to think about them, itís only about John and the 5 division titles.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-18-2019 at 06:54 PM.

This organization needs to resolve the ownership issue and set some goals like Mr. B did. I hope they sell it to someone with the passion to win and not just run it like a business.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Then don't buy season tickets if you will only show up for a winning product. Trust me, I have hated writing that check the last few years but no way in hell do I sell those seats to Chiefs fans to recoup my investment.
    What are we wandering off topic here for? What came first... the chicken or the egg? The egg did! The Broncos are losers. The fans aren't to blame for that. Many season ticket holders put their tix up in an exchange and don't concern themselves with who's buying their tix. Would most of us knowingly/willingly hand our tix over to the enemy's obnoxious lemmings? NO.

It is simple. Since the SB win they have believed they were better than they were and the talent accumulated for that run has either left or gotten old. It is the inability to accept that the team isn't very good anymore is what has led to the downfall. In all honesty, the SB year they were flawed but the defense pulled it out. It hasn't helped the draft misses which seem to be Elway vanity picks. You can't miss that many times on reaches that have not proven to be smart picks. Bolles is a complete bust. How many misses on CB, QBs, etc. Just sad really.

It is probably time for Elway to go. He, like so many other great athletes before him, cannot pick talent. He has gone for big arm, big QBs when everyone knew they weren't that good. Bringing in Flacco was again an example where he thought the team was close. Wrong QB when your offensive line is this bad. Coaching choices have been suspect as well. Time to move on.